Patients on trolleys – highest number ever recorded today

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Patients on trolleys – highest number ever recorded today

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Daisy37

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/reco … 88084.html

So sad…all those HSE cuts are really showing themselves now as there is a record number of patients waiting on trolleys in our hospitals today. Having been on a trolley for 3 nights myself a couple of years ago, I can totally sympathise with anyone stuck on a trolley for a day or more, especially in a busy A&E or corridor. Dignity and privacy go out the window, its awful.

And its very hard on all the staff who have to deal with patients in such difficult circumstances.

Very sad state of affairs.

Taylor5

Its shocking… i remember bumping into a friend on a Trolly in Tallaght hospital, i was stunned that he had meningitis and left on a trolly…. think he was 5 days in hospital and only got a bed the day before he was let out, that was in the middle of the celtic tiger days…. lord only knows what the heck we will end up like now with all the cuts

AMOLIVER

This really is life or death stuff – they are cutting back on life saving treatment and procedures for patients. I’ve said it once and i’ll say it again the HSE system is a disgrace – vets would treat their animals better than this. It truely is a shame how people are neglected in hospitals. I think with all the cuts – this area is the worst to cut back on. After all when you are sick nothing else matters only to get better – the old saying "Your health is your wealth" will be the truest you’ll ever hear.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.