Party Time

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Party Time

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I was asked last week to take some photos at a 50th Wedding Anniversary party in Duleek, and what a great night was had by all! The happy couple were surrounded by their eight children, what seemed like a hundred grandchildren, and great grandchildren. Also present on the night was the Bride’s bridesmaid and other guests of the wedding 50 years ago.

I set up a small backdrop and lights (in the garage actually. It was a house party) and the guests came to me throughout the evening to have photos taken in all sorts of groups, sizes, and poses. We even managed to get a first time ever complete family portrait, from great grandparents all the way down to the newest members of the family, so that will be a great keepsake in years to come.

I just want to say a big thank you to Orla for asking me to cover the event and to Mairead for making me feel so welcome in her home on such a special family occassion.

If you have a similiar event coming up, or are maybe landed with the task of organising the christmas party, give me a shout. I would love to have a chat with you about packages available.

Jedt
    Keymaster

That sounds lovely – great idea

It was a great night Barry and the pictures were fab, not one of my family had anything to say which makes a change lol, and that was only half of them well done you handled them well 🙂

Great price too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.