Party for 7 year old – Girl

Home Forums National Chat Party for 7 year old – Girl

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

My dd is 7 early october, she is looking for a girly party, getting nails done etc.

Those anyone out there know anyone and how much it would cost for about 12 girls.

Please

Or any other suggestions welcome.

Thank you

hey my friend had hannah montanna party for her 8 year old it was really good they all dressed up as the kids out of hannah montanna and all had a really good time.

MaryE

I can totally recommend The Funky 3. They are three teenage girls from Clogherhead (aged approx.15 years old). Sound perfect for your daughters party. They come to the house, style hair, paint nails, make up/ face painting, have party games, karaoke & dance.

I had them at my sons first Birthday party but just to do face painting as the kids were too young for the above above but they told me thats what they usually do.

They were really nice, good with the kids & so professional, i was really impressed. They even asked me to fill out a questionairebefore they left, to see if i was happy with them.

They charge €6 per child (i think).

See website: http://thefunky3sparkles.piczo.com

If you wnat anymore infor please pm me.

libby1
    Participant

Thats great , I just sent an email

Happymammy

I have a little girl who would love that for her birthday!! Im going to email them aswell. She will be 5 in December. Great idea! 3 entreprenures (cant spell that word!) 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.