parent child groups Drogheda

Home Forums National Chat parent child groups Drogheda

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Babs

I know this has been discussed before but can anyone who knows of well run parent~child groups in Drogheda let me know where they are..I am at home with a 3 and a half year old and a 4 week old…I want my son to mix with others and I really want to get out and meet other mums. Thanks mums!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Babs,

There is a parent & toddler group on next Tuesday morning in the Bagel Bar in Laurence Centre from 10-12. There are loads of toys for the kiddies and free nibbles for the mammies & daddies. You only have to buy your coffee or smoothie. It is very well run and the set up is good for chatting with other mums & dads. This group is run once a month.

There is also a weekly coffee morning at BB’s in Scotch Hall from 9.30am – 11am. There is a big playmat and lots of toys placed down at the back of the shop where kiddies can play together while parents have a chat. There is less intercation with other mums at this one because of the set up but it is still a nice way to have a coffee while the kids are entertained.

There also used to be a parent & baby group at St Peters church on Friday mornings from 10-12 but I’m not sure if this is still going on.

Hope that helps,
    Siobhan

jeanette

thats great.
    my baby is 4 1/2 months, but i like her to meet and get used other children being an only child.
    does anybody know if there is baby swim, baby music groups or baby massage for a young baby ?

tnx

louise789

thats great.
    my baby is 4 1/2 months, but i like her to meet and get used other children being an only child.
    does anybody know if there is baby swim, baby music groups or baby massage for a young baby ?

tnx

Jeannette I have pm’d you with details of a lady we did a baby massage course with last summer. Not sure what she’s doing at the moment but definitely give her a call. I know shes recently started baby yoga too although we didn’t do that one. Hope that helps! x

scole1

what about gymboree, jojingles or little music makers…they’re all music for babies and toddllers……
    jo jingles have classes in drogheda check out website think they advertise here….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.