Parent and Baby swim in Bettystown?

Home Forums Louth Chat Parent and Baby swim in Bettystown?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cici123

Hi everyone,
    I’m fairly new to this site but I have found it very useful and informative so far. I read somewhere about a parent and baby swim in the bettystown court on Fridays – I would love to go along with my 4 month old and was wondering if anyone could give me further details -time, cost etc.

Feeling a little nervous about getting out to meet new people but I think that this might be a nice way to meet other Mums.

Ci

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Cici,

This is a great way to meet other Mums & babies because it is a small group of mums so no need to feel nervous. the swim at 10am and costs 5 euro (for mum & baby) and then afterwards, we have tea/coffee/scones fro 2.95 each 9and free juice for the bigger babies) in the coffee dock in the lobby and we have a chat.

There are only around 5 mums there so please come along and then this will give you the confidence to come to bigger events in the future.

Hope to see you there,
    Siobhan

scotsmum

hiya ci!

just wanted to say that you should reallly try the swim.. unfortunately iv not been able to go as fridays are always busy but i did go to the parent and toddler meeting this month in the laurence centre.. altho it was realllllly busy the mums were so friendly and i felt really welcome, iv since made 2 good friends that i meet up with each week! mumstown is a great help in meetin other mums!

good luck.. hope u have fun splashin around!!

cici123

Thanks girls, that’s sounds great, hopefully I’ll be there on Friday!

scole1

come along fri, you will enjoy it….

Maman1

Hi everyone,
    I’m fairly new to this site but I have found it very useful and informative so far. I read somewhere about a parent and baby swim in the bettystown court on Fridays – I would love to go along with my 4 month old and was wondering if anyone could give me further details -time, cost etc.

Feeling a little nervous about getting out to meet new people but I think that this might be a nice way to meet other Mums.

Ci

Ci, I am more or less in same boat and been meaning to go swimming for 2 mnths but DD kept getting colds… she is 7 months now and clear so hopefully will make it on Fri.
    so see you’s there too!!
    I cant wait, I got the swim nappies yesterday I got all excited!!!

Celine

cici123

Great Celine, see you Friday. Was away last week and we brought him into the pool a few times and he loved it so can’t wait to get him back in. See you Friday.

Ci

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.