Parent & baby/toddler get together, The grange, Ballyboughal

Home Forums Dublin Chat Parent & baby/toddler get together, The grange, Ballyboughal

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

There is a NEW weekly parent & baby/toddler get together starting this week on Tuesday morning at the Gourmet Food Parlour at the Grange, in Ballyboughal. It is quite near to the Naul, located on the Oldtown road in the middle of Ballyboughal and about 10 mins from Swords, so ideal for anyone in the Balbriggan, Naul, Swords, Ballyboughal and Oldtown areas.

There will be special discount on tea/coffees/breakfasts for parents on the day and also, special treats for everyone who attends.

Jane from Uniquely U will also be there, doing free nail painting for any mums who want to jazz up their fingernails for the party season.

Its from 10am and there is a lovely craft shop attached to the coffee area, so plenty to do there.

For any details on it please go to: http://www.gourmetfoodparlour.com/thegrange.htm

Jedt
    Keymaster

We had a lovely morning at Gourmet Food Parlour at the Grange in Ballyboughal today….yummy coffee and fresh scones warm from the oven. Jane from Uniquely U was there too, filing and buffing nails free of charge and even the little girls got their nails done too.

Lots of us mums booked in to Uniquely U for their special Shellac deal, only €20 for Mumstown members, will have us all looking gorgeous for Christmas! 😀 😀

This will be a weekly event, ideal for mums (and dads!) from the Naul, Swords, Balbriggan, Ballyboughal areas. Gorgeous craft shop there too so a nice way to spend a morning!

Uniquelyu

Hi Guys, it was a lovely morning out at The Grange…..hope to see you all next week for fun, chat and advise…….Jane, Uniquely U, River Mall, Swords

Jedt
    Keymaster

Jane, after the lovely nail treatments you gave us this morning without charge and all the skin advice you gave us too, I hope you get lots of bookings from it. Even my mum wants to book in for a facial, she was well impressed with you!!

Uniquelyu

I’m delighted that you all enjoyed yourselves……your mum is a lovely lady, just ring and book her in and I will look after her in my Uniquely U way…and don’t forget that there is a special offer on SHELLAC nails for all mumstown.ie members of just €20.00 and everyone is very welcome to come along to our Customer Appreciation Night, which is being held tomorrow Wednesday 1st December in the Uniquely U Salon, in River Mall, Swords from 4pm…..EVERYONE WILL BE VERY WELCOME…..

Margo1

I had really nice time this morning, what a lovely little place. It is lovely in the morning time for breakfast but I want to go back on a Friday night for the tapas, that looks like fun.

I will have to go back soon, i did not have enough time to go around the crafty bit of the shop for long

Got my nails done for free too today, brill stuff. thanks

Jedt
    Keymaster

This is on again tomorrow Tue 7th….and they are planning to have KidzCPR there tomorrow to talk about child safety and there will be yummy food and teas/coffees etc.

Uniquelyu

Uniquely U will be on hand for any queries that you have regarding Skin Care plus vouchers can be purchased for that special someone with an added 20% to the value.

Margo1

That’s a great idea…Jane at Uniquely U is fab, going for a facial there next week hopefully, weather permitting!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

This event is on again Tuesday morning for anyone in the Balbriggan, Naul, Ballyboughal, Swords areas….its a lovely place for a coffee and a chat and they are theming each Tuesday morning around parents, so its very baby friendly.

Enjoy anyone who heads along, I cannot make it this weekbut will be there on the 21st Dec.

Uniquelyu

It was a lovely morning out in Ballyboughal……some mum’s where there with their beautiful children…..they are just too cute…..see you there next week….xx

I will bring along vouchers with me next week and remember, 20% is added to the value of the voucher….xx

Jedt
    Keymaster

This is parent & baby event is back on again tomorrow for anyone in that area who fancies a coffee and a yap with the babies/toddlers. Enjoy!

Uniquelyu

Uniquely U will be on hand to give advise and tips regarding skin care and well being……there will also be special offers for mums…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Jewellery Tree are coming along to next week’s parent & baby event at the Grange in Ballyboughal, at the Gourmet Food Parlour.

Details : 10am, The Grange, Ballyboughal, Co Dublin, Tuesday 8th November. Free parking on site and special breakfast offers for parents on the day.

All parents-to-be, parents, grandparents, childminders etc welcome 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is a great location, just off the main street in Ballyboughal, close to Swords, Naul, Balbriggan, Garristown & Clonalvy areas etc.

There will be different themes each week, next week, its all about Jewellery as Lisa from the Jewellery Tree comes along.

The following week Platinum Travel will be coming along to talk about holidays and answer any travel queries anyone has.

Hope to see lots of you there Tuesday morning, 8th Feb, from 10-12.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.