Parent & Baby Swimming Classes?

Home Forums National Chat Parent & Baby Swimming Classes?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    louise789

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any parent and baby swimming classes at any pools in the area? I went to one while visiting a friend in England and DS (8 months) LOVED it! It was great with all the floats etc and the dads could come too (although my DH missed it but I know he’d love to come along). Anyone know of anything??

Thanks! x

louise789

BTW I don’t mean like swimming "lessons" I just mean specific sessions at the pool for babies and toddlers!

Taylor5

Louise there is a mum and toddler session in Aura, I think its 2 or 3 mornings a week (it was monday, wed, friday) but not 100% now. I went a few times with ds and he loved it, they sing and have watering cans ect

louise789

Thanks for that! Just gave them a buzz and they still run the sessions on the same days so we’ll have to give it a try!

Taylor5

My ds loved it too, they do singing that involve clapping and splashing in the water. I know a few other mums went and didnt like it or should I say the woman doing the class, I always found her nice.

Wonderwoman

hi

what is the minimum age for the Parent & Toddler swimming class in Aura?

louise789

i haven’t been yet (DH and I are planning to take LO to tomorrow’s session) but I will ask if you don’t find out before then. Either that or give them a call. The girl on reception I spoke to was v helpful.

Taylor5

None when I went there was a tiny baby, think they do need their first set of jabs

Wonderwoman

thanks

I’m thinking of bringing my little man (5 months) next week. He loves his bath so I’m sure he’ll enjoy it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.