Parent & baby swim

Home Forums Louth Chat Parent & baby swim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Just want to let you all know, there is a Mumstown parent & baby swim on today, (and every Friday), in Bettystown Court Hotel @ 10am

Its only 5 euro for Mumstown parents &babies/toddlers and they are doing a special price on tea/coffees & scones etc afterwards too for only 2.95 euro. (they are freshly baked and oh sooo nice!!)

I’m looking forward to spending some time with my 2 year old, she is number 3 and sometimes I feel she does not get as much attention as my other two did when they were babies and toddlers.

Anyway, just wanted to let mums in Louth know too as Bettystown is so close to Drogheda….

Hope to see some of you there.

Moonflower

I would of love to go to this but wonder if my 3 and half year old is too old??? he has fridays off playschool & loves the pool in bettystown court but we are not members so dont get to go very often unless a kind friend who has a members pass invites us….

scole1

yeah he could go even if there are younger kids it’s a swim and all are welcome…..sure go and take advantage the price is right…..

Taylor5

Moonflower I was to go and ds1 is 4… the boys were swimming on Monday and they still have colds, will be there next Friday

munchin
    Participant

blooming raging – alot on this week and i forgot until i saw taylors post on facebook and i’m working next week 😡 😈 will set a reminder in my phone for the following week – hoe it went well

Kate

That sounds great, what is the pool like? Is there a shallow pool for babies like in aura?

Taylor5

Kate its the bettystown court hotel…. Im sure they have a baby pool, think they all have one

Kate

I might do a reki first as I’d be bringing the 2 kids (one on each hip!)

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi girls,

This swim is fine for a 4 year old and the baby pool is shallow and warm and the hotel give pool toys in and tips on getting the baby comfortable in the water.

Its only 5 euro for the swim and 2.95 for tea/coffee/scones afterwards

Its a nice morning – bit of fun with the kiddies and then a natter with the other mams afterwards.

Tomorrow 10am!!

Taylor5

Not sure about the swim (womans problems 🙄 ) but will be there for the coffee and a natter…… kinda feel guilty not bring the boys for a swim, will do a rain check in the morning

Moonflower

i am away to england 2moro…but hopefully will make it next friday….
    🙂

trixiebell
    Participant

is anyone going down for the coffee and scones only tomorrow? L is a wee bit too young for the swim yet, but might pop down for the coffee, what time does everyone go at, and where do I go? Thks 😆

Wonderwoman

Hi All

Is there anything like this at the weekends..i’d love to bring my 17 month old dd, but i work full-time mon-fri. ?

newmomma

Hi Wonderwoman, I don’t know about a parent & baby swim but there is a parent & toddler group in Balbriggan on a Saturday morning from 10.30 – 12.30 if that wasn’t too far from you. Its in one of the buildings in the town park beside the Church. There is free parking opposite it.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

All ages are welcome to the swim, its very informal, just a bunch of mums and babies, toddlers and small children splashing and blowing bubbles!! Not very sophisticated at all!!!

Taylor and Muchin and anyone else not able for the swim, you are more than welcome to come for snacks afterwards. The more the merrier!

They are so good at the hotel, when we are in swimming, they put the scones in the oven so they are warm when we come out. They put lots of jam and cream out too. So nice….

Its only 5 euro for the swim and 2.95 euro for the tea/coffee etc afterwards.

Its such good value and its grand because they take toys out as well so the kiddies play while the mammies chat.

Hope to see lots of you in the morning at 10 for the swim or 11 for the goodies!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.