panto info

Home Forums National Chat panto info

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

where and when are the local pantos on and are they good? remember lisa talking bout one up the dublin road in a hotel?

yummymummy

it does be on in the europa hotel up the dublin road. have not heard about this years ne, but didnt they have one laredy at beginning of year. there is something going on up there on sunday hmm, barney, dora the tweenies etc will be there is on for hour and half.

happymumblemum
    Participant

have been to one of those shows before in balbriggan and it was absolute shite sweaty creeps dressed in very poor costumes 😆

libby

I have Booked for Beauty & the Beast in the Gaeity in January and High School Muscial in RDS N February,

I promised last year we will go to one of the school nights for the pantomine here in Drogheda.

Taylor5

We are all (my mam, sisters and their kids) going to Beauty and the Beast, cant wait, mother goose last year was fab but the food in TGI’s was pure crap, Will have to start thinking of where to bring them this year

munchin
    Participant

we go to gaeity every year have to say i love it and can’tfor E to be old enough to go

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.