pampers newborn nappies

Home Forums Spot the Bargain pampers newborn nappies

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    scole1

for those expecting mums, there’s new born nappies on offer 75box for 10euro in Dunne Stores….grab them before they’re gone

also just to say i bought sainsbury’s brand newborn for the hospital25pack for guess how much 1.49stg….

carterdeb

hiya,
    just wondering how you found the newborn nappies?
    heard mixed comments but will be up north soon and baby due 4 weeks so wanna know how sanisburys nappies are like.
    thanks 🙂

munchin
    Participant

hi carterdeb – i haven’t used the newborn nappies but i used the sainsburys nappies on my dd before we toilet trained her and they were fine.
    haven’t been up north since so haven’t bought any for babs( i am due in 4weeks too)

scole1

haven’t used the sainsbury newborn ones yet but bought 2 pack there’s 25nappies in a bag for 1.69stg how cheap is that they look like pampers sure they’ll be fine…as longas it catches wee and poo….i don’t care what brand they are….

carterdeb

Hi,
    Congrats to you all, hope everything goes grand for all of us.
    Thanks for the advice, i’m gonna head up and try the sainsbury brand since we’ll be there worth the few pennies to try them anyways!
    Thanks scole1 I bought a box in dunnes thanks for the tip!
    😀

noeleenw

i bought the boots newborn nappies really cheap and they where brutal … they held nothing in it was back to pampers for me and the bin for the boots nappies 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.