Painting Children’s Room

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Painting Children’s Room

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    sunnydaze

We’re just getting our baby girl’s room organised. I’d love to find someone who could paint cartoon characters or colourful designs on the walls. Does anyone have any ideas or know anyone available in Drogheda to do such work?

scole1

ali wishes she does murals….on meath coaster magazine…they have a web too her number might be on that, or even try laughing stock….

noeleenw

hi i got brilliant wallpaper on ebay that when put up can make a fairy princess scene , or a jungle or a football stadium for 1 wall it was £39 for 8 rolls that go in together to make the scene we got the football one as ds is footie mad and its brill

Taylor5

noeleen could you post up a link to that wallpaper? Do they do a construction site or anything like that?

yummymummy

yeah could u post the link, be interested in the footie one as ds wants an everton room!

noeleenw

hi i am brutal at computers 😳 😳 but if you go to ebay and type in football wallpaper they are there just shop around as the postage on some of them is crazy . Ds ia a liverpool fanatic i painted one wall red put liverpool wallpaper on the other and this stadium mural on another (wardrobes on the other ) everyone that comes to the room says its fab – hope he doesnt change to another club 😆

sunnydaze

Just letting you know that I’ve got the room done and it looks fabulous!! I hired a local artist – the ad was on this very site… Check out the ad for Dream Maker Murals or go to dreammakermurals.blogspot.com
    Jessica is the artist’s name, she’s based in Bettystown. Her no is 087 6319445. She does babies/children’s/teens rooms and she also does custom paintings and drawings. DD’s room is beautifully decorated with bright animal characters and she loves it! I’d highly recommend this artist! She was professional, creative and reasonable too!

scole1

i ordered car scene wallpaper for my ds….my parents are putting it up for his birthday in dec, can’t wait to see it up and in all it only cost 31euro……

alibe1

Glad to hear it all went well! Children’s rooms are tough, especially if you have kids who constantly change their minds. I would probably take a month to before I make a final decision!

peoba

Hi, I can give you the number of an artist living in the dundalk area but i know he will travel. He’s got lots of experience painting childrens rooms. Otherwise I could suggest you put up some wall stickers. Pm me if you are interested in either

scole1

i got the car wallpaper off ebay and ds1 room is done looks fab……also found wallstickers on line for my ds2 who’s 3 weeks old now we did rocket ship theme in his room, bought on line

buttercupkids.ie they have loads of stickers and reasonable too, must say was easy to put up and looks great……price was good too…quick delivery

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.