painter and carpet cleaner needed

Home Forums Louth Chat painter and carpet cleaner needed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    viv

Anyone have telephone number for painter, need hall stairs and landing doing, also need carpet cleaner for stairs and landing when painter is finish.

Kate

hi viv, i would recommend a really nice painter who is very reasonable, he recently did my front door which was a v.messy job. his name is ivor, tell him kate in mornington gave you his no. its 086 1980934

good luck with the redecortating!!

kate.

Taylor5

Chem-dry are very good, a neighbour who has dogs and gets her carpets done every year or so, she would totally recommend chemdry

viv

Thanks girls looking for about three quotes for the paint job if anyone has any more numbers viv

hjs

have to agree re chemdry – have used them twice and are brilliant, v efficient, quick, come when say they will – think E70 or E80 last time neighbour had hall stair and landing done after my recommendation – i’ve had them twice now. Name of fella is John, if i can find no will pm u with it. am looking for h, s and l painting myself so would love to know how u get on re quotes and job when actually done – always best to have a recommendation!

Happymammy

Hi
    My whole house needs a good painting aswell!! i know an excellent painter will pass on his number aswell!

viv

can anyone tell me what the going rate is to have a painter for hall stairs and landing getting quotes one guy came and said 1500euros with a straight face and was not to please when i said NOWAY wentof in a huff the cheapest i got was 500euros

mum 247

hi viv
    id have to put my other half forward on this one so im biased on how good he is here is his number if your interested 0872618220 (mark) he has done work in the drogheda area

hjs

had 2 quotes for h, s and l, both in and around 150 euro, so think 1500 could be on the steep side!!! Not a big house but still fair enough size, 4 bed semi if helps to make a comparison…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.