oxigen v midlandwaste

Home Forums Spot the Bargain oxigen v midlandwaste

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    scole1

girls greatdeal at the moment, especially for those who are with midland waste…..oxigen are offering year bin collection for the 420ltr (standard bins) 270e for the year versus midlandwaste cost of 372e

i phoned them to day and said i had been given a quote from oxigen, they said that they would match the price if i considered staying with them, of course i said yeah and as i pay direct debit giving me free bins march, april & july and remainder discount in aug…..

so worth the call…. save yourselves 100euro….

Bibi

hi scole1 , just wanted to ask , if the oxigen offer is in meath ? I am in navan so would love to see if we can get our bin cheaper! currently we are with midland waste but i think we have the smaller bin .

scole1

call oxigen and see what they are offering, i rang said i was looking to see ref pricing they said yeah we have special offer on at 270 for the year then asked where i was based…..0429330789

and see if they are offering same in your area, then contact midlandwaste tell them…

Taylor5

I told you ages ago what I pay for my bins with oxigen, I find them great. Would love to know if we are going to get brown bins up this part of the world

scole1

BROWN bins, what the hell are they for taylor??/

ed1
    Participant

I dont want one of those brown bins. Its bad enough having to drag the other 2 through the house every week.

I am with oxigen too and find them very reasonable especially as there is no extra charge for the green bin. Mine is €270 per year, we pay quarterly.

yummymummy

oh god NO defo dont want a brown bin!!!! when i worked in dublin, walking down the street, the smell from them bins were DISGUSTING!!!!!!

rats and mice galore i reckon if we got them, they stink!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill be telling panda to take it away if they drop one at my house!!!

im with panda €282 for the year, i find that reasonable. weekly black bin, bi weekly green bin.

scole1

what’s the BROWN bin??? someone tell me….

yummymummy

for food waste, egg shells, grass etc, like a compost bin.

scole1

oh right, mmm, we have a composter but don’t think i’d fancy one of those bins unless collected every week….

Taylor5

God do you know nothing!!!!
    Its a compost bin…. Yummy how could it bring rats and mice, sure their little arms couldnt open a bin 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

I’d love a brown bin, so I’ll have yours

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.