Oxegyn 3 day ticket

Home Forums National Chat Oxegyn 3 day ticket

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Selling for €180!!!!!!!!!

Taylor5

Will get back to you about that

Happymammy

You cant go your preggers! 😆

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU BEFORE SHE DOES!!! 😆

Taylor5

Not for me you sap 🙄 A friend of my niece wasnt going to go then her mother said she could go, but she got a ticket today

yummymummy

aw thats a pity!!!
    anyone else know anyone??????????????

Taylor5

Ring G ryan or someone like that, they might have people looking for tickets

yummymummy

already have rang lmfm but they have a back log of people trying to get rid of some!!! pain in ass, its not even mine just helping out a mate get rid of it, if i had the money id be there 🙁

Taylor5

My nephew is driving to my sisters in Naas and parking his car, he said if the weather is shit he is going to walk back and sleep in his car or my sisters

I was on the phone to my mum last night and she was "Oh Im heading to Oxigen in the morning" I was like "What the fuck" but she is only dropping my niece down 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆 I thought she was offically off her rocker and heading there at nearly 70 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

yummymummy

he’s right too!
    was wathing them last night on the news and 🙁 i wish i had a bit of dosh cos id say it be great crack, 3 of my mates are heading today and about 10 of them went yest!!!
    just so dirty though YUCK YUCK!!

70 lol, could u imagine!!!! dont envy her having to drive down there though she is going to be all day, tell her to fill a flask hahaha!

Taylor5

She is going to visit my sister and have lunch and vist the grandkids

Happymammy

BORING! She would have more fun at Oxygen! 😆 She can wear spotty wellys and a straw hat and run around with a glow stick!!! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.