Over emotional!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Brenda2011

Hi Ladies,

I dont know whats wrong with me the last few days,i’m an emotional wreck,crying over stupid things that usually wouldnt even bother me.I just feel that everyone is getting at me (deep down i know they are not).

Im obviously just going through some major hormonal changes,was just wondering how long the madness lasts for?!. (will be into week 16 of pregnancy tomorrow).

Hospital have called me back for 3rd urine sample in as many weeks,I suppose that is on my mind too.I have been on antibiotics for a week for a kidney infection,but still have a fair bit of pain but i suppose it takes time for these things to clear up.

Sorry for being a moany hole!,all advice appreciated as always,Brenda

LouthMam

Hi Brenda2011,
    Yep sounds like pregnancy hormones (sorry!). I was all over the place at various stages of pregnancy and post-pregnancy. It’s all totally normal so just tell everyone to be extra nice to you. You deserve it!
    It’s always a bit stressful taking any medication while pregnant but you’re probably on a very mild anti-biotic which is why it may take a bit longer to clear up. Don’t worry, we all have weeks like this – next week you’ll most likely be on top of the world. It’s a bit like being a stroppy teenager again I think!

Jedt
    Keymaster

hi Brenda,

Sounds just about normal to me….I am in my third trimester now and a tad over-emotional some days for no apparent reason.

I find the 1st and 3rd trimesters tough going emotionally and the 2nd one is usually grand for me.

There is a truckload of hormones surging through your body at the moment so its natural to feel overwrought some days. Add that to the fact you have a health worry about the anit-biotics and it makes for an emotional time.

Try to rest, get plenty of sleep and be kind to yourself, you need to take good care of yourself at the moment.

Chin up. x

Taylor5

Ah the things your forget when you pregnant, i remember i couldnt watch most tv adverts as i would roar crying, the soaps had me in bits too… dh would just sit and laugh he thought i was mad 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

I cried at an ad for father’s day on the radio yesterday. so silly but could not help it. 😳

Brenda2011

Thanks everyone for making me feel normal!!, Ive gotten over the crying for now!…..am feeling more myself thank god.

Jedt
    Keymaster

You’ll have days where you feel amazing and days when you want to curl up in a ball and cry your eyes out. its all just part of the wonder of being pregnant!!! 😆

Taylor5

You’ll have days where you feel amazing and days when you want to curl up in a ball and cry your eyes out. its all just part of the wonder of being pregnant!!! 😆

Ah it is that indeed…. the joys! The face on the poor partners who stand looking the first time it happens asking "are you okay"… "yes im fine!" While you cry for Ireland 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.