Our Therapist_Bernice McKenna

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Our Therapist_Bernice McKenna

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Bernice McKenna, The Meath Coaster’s Agony Aunt and popular psycho-therapist at Southshore Laytown, is now extending her services to the Louth Area!

Offering FREE private & confidential advice for psychological, emotional or any general advice you need. All emails will be replied to with the strictest confidentiality. An independent and totally confidential FREE consultation for people with child problems/depression, parenting difficulties, emotional/psychological problems, even post natal depression.

Bernice is a qualified child development therapist and hypnotherapist; using conscious hypnosis as a tool to the root of the cause of someone’s problems.

Please feel free to ask Bernice your questions here … or Bernice McKenna
    bernice@hypnosisire.com for complete confidentiality.

Joanne06
    Participant

Brilliant thing to have on this website i have to say Kelly! V impressed!

Dinomum

Wow, this sounds really good….well done on including this on the site. 😀

Happymammy

Great idea!! 😀

Yvonne

It is a great option to have!

Taylor5

I hope she is ready for the huge Mumstown rush 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    She will be one busy girl

chipbutty

thats good to know i did the hypnostherapy with Michael Govers before and found it a great help, gald to know there is somebody else if he was to busy to see me

scole1

great to have well done kelly for putting that on line….as taylor says hopes she’s prepared for a rush

newgirl

what a great service to have available to us here. i’ll definitely be using it. thanks.

Bookwitch

Hello All,

The next meeting of Mumstown bookclub will be on January 16th in Waterstones at 7.30pm (after hours. )We will be discussing The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I hope everyone can make it. Mumstown psychologist Bernice McKenna will be there to give a talk on the book and how we can apply the principles of The Secret to our lives. Should be a great night. New members are always welcome, just come along on the night or send me a pm for more info.

posie

This sounds really interesting. Will definitely try and read the book before then so that I can join you all.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.