Our baby is no longer a baby

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Our baby is no longer a baby

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, our baby girl is 2 today so I guess I’ll have to stop calling her a baby now. She is our last baby and in a silly way, I kind of want to keep her like this, small and adorable where she still follows me around and hugs and kisses me all the time.

Suppose we should officially start calling her a toddler now and let the cutting of the apron strings begin (sob, sob!!!) :cry:

Oh how the time has flown!!

munchin
    Participant

Ah she’s still a baby…4 no baby no more! Though I know what you mean I was def like that with dd2 happy bday to your dd btw

Yvonne

2 already!!!

Where has that time gone!

Happy birthday xx

pookie2

No, she still ‘the’ baby!

Mine only stopped being babies when I arrived home from the hospital with the next one – looks like DS4 will be my baby forever.

Reminds me, my mum’s aunt was the youngest in her family & the only girl & her name became ‘Baby’ – seriously. It is even on her gravestone, I believe. She was always Aunty Baby…. And then there’s my mum’s friend’s husband – he’s called Junior (he’s nearly 70!)

Habits die hard….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow 2 already Happy Birthday…..it really does go by fast.

In 3 months time Hailey will be 2 as well & I cant believe it, i still call her baby as well but someone said to me the other day that she isn’t a baby anymore 🙁 & that i’ve to call her a little girl.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Lets just keep calling them our babies and to hell with anyone who tells us we have to do otherwise!!! 😉

happymumblemum
    Participant

I still call Dd baby and she’s almost. 10

munchin
    Participant

My dd2 at 4 has moved out of "infant" size shoes & is now a size 10, the Winnie the pooh wallpaper I put up when pregnant on dd1 came down today as we’re doing the room up for dd2 & dd2 went off to "big" girl summer camp today…. 😳 BUT she’s still our baby!

MaryE

My baby was 3 last week & she wont even let me call her "My baby" any more. She just wants to be big!!

They grow up way too fast.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.