Organic TAN-tastic – Vani-t Spray Tan

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Organic TAN-tastic – Vani-t Spray Tan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Almae

Hi All ,

I am delighted to annouce at Almae Healing Rooms I now provide ORGANIC Spray Tan by Vani-t.

Liquid Sun’s all natural and organic based professional formula provides a deep, exotic looking bronzed glow, with potent age-fighting and skin firming properties – all in one innovative product. Intense hydrating properties infused with added multi-vitamins and antioxidants enrich the skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth and youthful, whilst strengthening and reinforcing skin tone. Contains no alcohol, artificial fragrances or other chemicals that may irritate or dry the skin. Liquid Sun has the added benefits of an Australian plant extract called centipeda cunninghamii, used by indigenous Australian Aborigines for centuries, which has been scientifically proven to contain skin renewal and hydrating properties.
    [list:2mqknjyo]
    *All natural and organic ingredients
    *No petro-chemicals, mineral oils, parabens
    *No artificial preservatives
    *No artificial colours or fragrance
    *No animal testing
    *High in vitamins, active ingredients, luscious natural oils and pure botanicals[/list:u:2mqknjyo]

contact me if you want more info or look online at my website http://www.almaehealingrooms.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.