Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Home Forums National Chat Operation lifestyle weigh in tomorrow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    chickpea

ouch ouch ouch

i am really sore…my legs my bum my arms my tummy every where….

i hope ive done it all right as the weigh in is tomorrow…dreading it as i dont think it will be a true reflection as i had my first weigh in in the morning and this weigh in is going to be in the evening….i always weigh heavier in the evenings….. :? :? :?

we will see…ill be straight on here to let you all know… :wink:

beams

Best of luck chickpea ….great decision its a step in the right direction for your health ….well done to you and best of luck 😀 😀

Fabienne

Best of luck.

Fabienne

Moonflower

keep us posted on here Chickpea we will give you all encouragement possible..you can do it!!! 🙂

scole1

best of luck, and keep going even on those tough days….you’ll do great….keep us posted

chickpea

thanks for the support guys…
    first meeting at 7 pm so im just having my tea…its kinda healthy…but after tonight ill hopefully have the will power of a monk….im going to be so brutally honest about my weight although i know ill be dead embarrassed 😳 😳 😳 ….but if im not honest i know i wont last…so please dont judge me when the figures roll in… 🙄 🙄 🙄

Taylor5

Dont be silly nobody is going to judge you on your weight, your very brave to post your weight up as its a personal thing…. it think your amazing and the more weight to lose can make starting weight loss very daunting….
    You go girl and roll on a new you as the weight rolls off..

Moonflower

yes very well said Taylor…Chickpea…anything we can do to encourage you, you let us know…its going to be tough going & any support I can give you am very much here for you… 🙂

xx

Financial Companion
    Participant

Chickpea, in an industry that is dependent upon people continuously failing so that the industry can profit exponentially, I love seeing people with the right mindset to succeed and achieve their goals! As someone who took a break from the world of finance and was a gym instructor and nutrician advisor for a few years, I still continuously do programmes and motivational methods for people who wish to lose weight or get fitter. Once your mind is in the right place, it will allow you to do the right things, plan the right shopping and avoid the pitfalls that so many fall into. You sound like you are completely focussed for this, and don’t underestimate the power of your fellow mumstowners rooting for you! Remember, whether you think you can, or think you cannot, you’re probably right! So if you’re mind is right and it’s what you want, just visualise the outcome you want and do it!! Put a few euro aside for all the new clothes you’re gonna need at your success point 😉 If and when you come across mockers or begrudgers, in that scenario people only mock 2 things…..that which they fear or that which they envy! Leave them to it and enjoy your success! I won’t wish you luck coz it’s not gonna be by luck you succeed, it’ll be by focus and determination that you already sound to have in abundance! Kick ass (and in anticipation of your success, congratulations!) 😉

missysmum

Well Done Chickpea,
    Its a very brave thing to be so honest about your weight and i really admire what sounds like absolute determination in your post. I look forward to cheering you on in the comming weeks and i hope you’ll find that it wont be too difficult once you get into your stride. Once you make some lifestyle changes you’ll be surprised at how much weight you can actually loose and keep off.
    Keep us posted,
    Best of Luck.

Taylor5

Missysmum we can help her by not letting her order cheese fries in Eddie Rockets 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

Best of luck with that Chickpea! Is it Andy you are doing it with?

I done it nearly two years ago, a fundraiser for the school here… done great, lost nearly a stone but by God it was hard work…. I gave it my all and more! If you work hard enough you will get the results you want.

If it is Andy, tell him hi.. he will know me! And that I still think he is the same as he was then (he will know too!)

Maria30

Good luck Chickpea.

It will be tough but it ll be worth it too.

chickpea

thanks guys for the positive support….i am so looking forward to it…it is andy cooney thats doing it and i believe he is going to be a slave driver so i cant wait…monday was just a registration and information thing so i was well disappointed as i was there in my trackkie and all ready to be weighed and measures…but alas i have my first assessment at 7.30AM tomorrow so ill defo get my groove on and keep you updated… 😉

GO GO team financial companion….my mister motivator 😀 😀 😀

gosh i wish it was the eighties, id be there with my leggings and ankle warmers and leotard (scary image) bouncing away to lizzy…..oh the thoughts of it….maybe its just as well its not.. 😯 😯 😯

going to shave my legs now as i dont want the tumble weeds that are my legs to frighten off my instructer. 8) 8) 8)

Jedt
    Keymaster

😆 😆 if the hairs on your legs that long why not plait them for the craic!!! Just kidding, Ha ha!!!

why don’t you do the 5km walk in phoenix park with operation transformation on feb 19th?? should be fun and everyone can take it at their own pace 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.