Open Mic Session at Boyne Books

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Open Mic Session at Boyne Books

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bunnacurry

There is an Open Mic Session in Boyne Books, Narrow West St, Drogheda on Thursday, 25 June 2009 at 8pm for writers, poets, artists and their friends. If you are interested in reading your own work or listening to other writers read please drop along and enjoy an evening with local writers performing their work. Refreshments will be available. There is a 3 euro cover charge. If you are interested in reading your own work you can contact me at the follwoing email address for further details: emerdavis@hotmail.com

angelmum

is that bookshop a secondhand bookshop.i have seen it but have not been in it yet.it looks great.can you just go in and sit and relax in there.i plan do visit there in sept when all mine are in school and i have a few hours to myself.i love books.i bet it’s the coolest place ever

bunnacurry

It sells new and second hand books. You can have a coffee and browse or look att he art. Its a great resource and they support lots of local community activities in the area. Well worth checking it out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.