Op Trans…… Week 4

Home Forums Operation Transformation Op Trans…… Week 4

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

Enjoyed today as well!! Must say dr Ava is lovely, so nice!

All the off the rails girls looked fandabbydossie!! Swit swoo!! Hope u all had a great time.

Had to run off as I was paying a babysitter to mind the kids 🙄

But well done everyone this week 8) you’ s are great!

scole1

that’s good taylor, as long as you got some questions answered….

i have questions that i will get answered, however some were personal and i certainly wasn’t going to do a free for all question at her or bombard her either….
    give her some space and ask what i needed to, i didn’t feel it was appropiate time for asking questions that were general for me with everyone there after all it wouldn’t have been fair for anyone else who wanted to ask questions that they needed answered…
    but at least people got some questions answered that’s the main thing.
    i know if ya don’t ask you don’t receive but i also don’t think it’s right to bombard someone either sure all in good time…..

anyway i’m coping just fine as it is….trying to find that happy medium with the kcals etc….

Taylor5

i got my answer from questions other people asked not just myself… you didnt think you were getting a one to one did you? it was a flying visit… im sure you could go pay to see a dietician in private and get your answers…… someone said Ava is opening a clinic in Drogheda…. that might help you.
    Everyone i spoke to was very happy but there is always one 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆

sweetpea1979

i don’t think a one to one as such as was what scole was getting at…however it would have been nice to just have a chat with Dr Eva – individually to see what her thoughts were on certain things….

sure if we wanted a one to one consultation we’d pay to go to one of her clinics…but i don’t think that was the purpose of her visit today!!

i too would have liked to have a chat with her – but never got around to it…what with looking after kids etc….

hope those who got their questions answered are happy with their response and here’s to a great end of OT for us!!!

Taylor5

Trudy i know you were busy minding the kids, thanks for looking after my two….

I think it was just bad timing that the off the rails and Dr Ava were on the sameday…. there were timing issues and Ava also had to go to the Airport to collect her mother…. so rush rush
    Dont think for a minute that Ava was sent for our benefit, she was sent for good tv and nothing more if they were worried about us and asking our questions they would have sent her the week before it started or week one
    I wanted to know about treat… jo asked that one… i wanted to know about green tea happy asked that… margo asked about speeding up your Metabolism and i asked the one about if having a drink what is the best option… i did ask about nuts but she said no but did say to margo that popcorn or sugar free jelly a good idea
    it just a case of you cant please everybody all the time…. i was told i was having a one to one with her but that changed due to time pressures

Babs

Would be interested to know what she said about your best option if having a drink?? Fro my weight watcher days I remember vodka being the best option, but I cannot stand it!! I also recall Coorslite being the least calories…just over 100cal for a 330ml bottle….what was her advise??

Taylor5

She didnt name a brand or type of drink but said high alcohol and high sugar drinks = high cals
    She also said cut back and drink a little less and have a water inbetween drinks… to flush the system i guess… she had a very valid point, she said dont drink a drink just cause its low calories drink the drink that you like, there is no point drinking something you dont like for the sake of calories as you wont enjoy it and it wont satisfy your needs.
    So if its Corona and lime misses well drink it but instead of 10 bottles have ehhhhh 9 bottles 🙄 😆 😆 😆
    God your up early… good night?

Fabienne

I feel like Scole, I’d love to have had some time with Dr Eva.
    Still lost of questions with no answers, and once again I feel helpless.

When I agree to be part of OT, I thought will see the experts and have a general consultation, a proper one where we could in a group or individually (don’t mind) ask questions.

We’re giving RTE a tv show (since try my hardest not to give too much as I am NOT happy), what are we getting?
    – a diet plan that arrives late this week.
    – hours of waiting every saturday
    – yes we’ll get the bus to go to the studio on the 28th

but I’m glad I did it with mumstown because I’m getting support and help
    (some persons called me knowing that I have some hard time)

Glad to be with Mumstown, not saying nice things about RTE when people ask me about it.

By the way, glad we had a very short time as a group to ask questions.
    Dr Eva did not say much before, to most diet questions she said ask later with camera.
    But had a lovely chat with her, she’s funny and kind.

When I left home on sat morning I said to dh if we don’t have some time with her to talk, then I will not be bothered coming the following saturdays.

So had 1 or 2 answers, but still feel on my own not getting any support from the expert or rte.
    Now I know the truth about reality TV…..

Fabienne (long post once again, to complain once again….)

Taylor5

Fabienne i see where you coming form, we are just pawns for RTE…. As i said above Ava was not sent up here for us, she was sent for a tv piece. We have no more support from the 4 advisers then the general public.

Have you gone onto the op trans page on facebook, if you post questions they will answer all you questions for you… that what i’ve been doing. But if you have "personal" guestions then this wouldnt suit as it a public forum… so only general ones i would recommend 😆 😆 😆

Can you ask any of us your questions and see if we can find you an answer?

By the way you are looking fantastic so keep it up

scole1

i wasn’t expecting a one on one, i do realise about time constraints etc etc, yes it’s a tv show, and eva was sent for our benefit as well as a tv show….

enough said..

Jedt
    Keymaster

Dr Eva is opening a clinic and I reckon if any of us wanted to go she would look after us!! 😀

She was very sweet. It was so weird when we were chatting in the corridor and she randomly said she had heard there was an article in the paper about how OT is putting strain on a couple’s marriage and wasn’t that terrible???

When I told her I wrote it and that it was just a bit of fun at the whole OT thing, she was flabbergasted! She had not read it, she just heard someone saying it was very negative, so I had to explain that it was actually tongue in cheek. Funny how things can be taken out of context.

Much like the woman herself, she is charming, sweet and funny but you don’t see that at all on TV. I could imagine her being wild and brill craic on a night out, shes is really lovely.

I reckon we’ll see her again after OT, might ask her to one of our parent & toddler get togethers for some top tips??

Almae

just wanted to say well done to everyone !

regarding EPSON SALT BATHS , dont take them if you are in the house on ur own AND you suffer from High Blood Pressure OR Low Blood Pressure…as a qualified therapist I know this for fact. 😉

scole1

that’s good to know god would you be bad if you used them and had those complaints

Almae

well people are know to faint , Blood pressure shoots up to high , can be difficult to get out of the bath , as u literally feel weighed down in the water like someone is holding u down..

I just advise clients never to have one unless there is someone in the house.

If you have high blood pressure/ low blood pressure stay in the bath for 10 mins MAX , and MAKE SURE THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE HOUSE.

EVERYONE ELSE THAT has no complaints 20 MINS MAX.

Yvonne

Admin, you are making me blush here!!! But thank you! 😆 😳 😳 😳

I have to agree, I think the time with Dr Ava was not used to benefit us only RTE…
    I know some of you didn’t get questions answered, but yet she didn’t know all the answers either, she didn’t seem to know an answer to Happys question about green tea which I was interested in too!
    Taylor – you grabbed a good opportunity there asking questions! And rightly so!

Fabienne, as Taylor said, maybe you should ask the questions through the website? Or see if you can get a more private email for them and ask your questions….

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.