Op Trans…… Week 4

Home Forums Operation Transformation Op Trans…… Week 4

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yep I’m a real tough guy and if ye all don’t lose 2lbs you will feel my wrath…no clever comments taylor!

Yvonne

Great article Sabbi!!! Well done!

Taylor5

Yep I’m a real tough guy and if ye all don’t lose 2lbs you will feel my wrath…no clever comments taylor!

Sorry all out of clever comments this week 😥

Taylor5

not loving week four finding the food so so!!!! Not seeing any results on the scales or in my clothes whats happening to me!!!!! Want week 5 for a fresh new start…

Fabienne

Got the best combinaition so far this week
    – less exercice
    – more food
    😳 😳 😳 😳

can’t wait either for week 5 to start. Fresh start.

Went to the gym this morning (first real time since sunday) but no cycling to playschool (I’ll normally do it at least once a week, none this week).

But my scale says I lost weight, it’s sad I can’t trust it.
    But I know I did not do well.
    Even if off the rail this week, it’s never as bad as it was before OT. It’s a good sign isn’t it?

Talk soon.

Fabienne

Just saw the show (busy on wed nights).
    Can’t find on their site the tables for weight/size in children,
    if I calculate with their bmi calculator both of my children are underweight!
    No they’re not. I guess the calculation is for grown-ups not children.

Will check their height and weight again tonight.

Girls you’ll have to tell me all about having a chef in your kitchen.
    I’m a big fan of quinoa, but never is on the meat diet.
    Need to find in wich receipe it is.

Fabienne

chewieodie
    Participant

Fabienne,

The chaps were really lovely, such a laugh. We spent most of the time in fits…. and I had fun watching all the hard work get done by Scole! 😉

I’ll check up the tables for you, but I seem to recall them being under Dr Eva’s section. If I’m wrong, I’ll repost…

chewieodie
    Participant

Just checked…. they are Dr Eva’s page, where it tells her biography…. scroll down, and you’ll see them there.

Fabienne

Thank you.
    So my son is 1kg over the normal weight (3 under worry weight)
    my daughter in 1kg UNDER normal weight (not a surprise there).

Both healthy and happy.

They have a better diet than their mum. Now I’m getting there.

Fabienne

Taylor5

Fabienne we are all having off weeks…. im have a fat week!!! So not looking forward to saturday… I know Im the same or up again. Im working my ass off but not seening much gain.

My ds is tall but adead weight… he is classed as over weight but he is skin and bone, ribs and spine jutting out… he is as they said a solid and heavy boned…. has to be as there isnt a pick on him…….

Yvonne

Not confident about tomorrow at all…. I was at the gym three times and pole dancing last night… hope to get some of the DVD done today… but E is home from school sick…

God the novelty has so worn off!!!

Taylor5

Im HATING op trans ….. its too strict!!!
    Why cant it be more like WW and you do well all week then have a little treat…
    What did you think of Amanda on Wednesday going to her sisters hen and drinking water!!!! Eh, hello! why couldnt she had had a few drinks and a bag of chips?!!!
    im so fed up with this programme cant wait for it to be over and to have a happy medium all lttle of what you like wont kill you!!!
    im asking "Dr Ava" tomorrow what can we have as a treat and if she says a baked pair, I’ll shove a baked pair where the sun dont shine….

I NEED A TREAT AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

im okay girls I swear I havent lost it…….. well not yet anyways

Maria30

Taylor, hope your ok. Sounds like you are finding it tough this week. It does seem stricit and I dont think it would be possible to maintain forever.

Hopefully the next few weeks will be ok for you.

Taylor5

okay folks im going to come clean….. (tmi moment not for the faint hearted)

Do you know what i need?……………………………….. A GOOD SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was always once a day girl and like clockwork now im all bunged up, im be up about 6ibs if i dont get things moving 😯 It will be the size of a newborn baby at this rate havent had a poo in days, i have ibs so im always the other way 🙄
    Any tips…. im drinking water and eating my fruit but think its because im not eating my brown bread 🙄 Anyone any good tips to get things moving before weigh in….. might have a few good strong cups of coffee but really need soemthing a bit better then that

Maria30

Taylor you are the second person in 2 days to tell me they have this problem!!

Maybe you should take a trip to the chemist and see if they can give you anything. Plenty of fibre is the only thing but chemist should have something.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.