ONLINE SCHOOL BOOKS

Home Forums National Chat ONLINE SCHOOL BOOKS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Babs

I’m sure this has already been discussed, but I am only now getting around to buying my son’s school books and was wondering does anyone know the best online site?? I know some of them are quite expensive when you add in the delivery so is it better to just go and que up in one of the shops???

Fabienne

there is a current post on louth chat.

kjmam

hey i searched all the sites and it works out same price to buy in wise owl

Jedt
    Keymaster

try…

eason.com
    schoolbooks.ie
    educate.ie

Got ours from Eason, free delivery and 50 per book to be covered. Am very happy with that!

rossylisa

wiseowl do free delievery and free book cover

Babs

Thanks for that!!! I have had the uniform bought for weeks but completely forgot about the books….bad mammy!! God, cannot wait for September as we need the routine back in our house!!!!

Taylor5

abclbookshop.ie…… free book covering and free collection form the CTi store on North Quay Drogheda, add code at the till ABCFBC

kjmam

just bought mine on wiseowl.ieuse code fbcaug for free covering and got em del to shop for free

yummymummy

schoolbooks.ie

if you have a supervalu tag you can get 10% off your order.

Babs

The sites that are giving discounts, they charge delivery don’t they…so the likes of wiseowl with free delivery and covering should work out cheaper in the long run, shouldn’t they….oh, my brain is going to explode!!!!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.