Online Junior and Leaving Cert Grinds

Home Forums Education Online Junior and Leaving Cert Grinds

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello, I’d like to introduce our new website for Junior and Leaving Cert students. It’s a video based classroom that clearly explains to students what’s likely to come up in this years exam papers. In each video the teacher solves questions directly on the whiteboard so you can see exactly how they’re supposed to be answered. This is different other sites that ‘read through’ pre-prepared answers. Students can jump to any part in a video and replay sections that they find difficult to understand.

From September we will be offering a full years grinds course in maths and science subjects at all levels.

Register to get your free lessons at http://www.onlinegrinds.tv.

If you have any questions or comments we would love to hear them. Thank you.

Jedt
    Keymaster

My sister was struggling very badly with maths coming up to her leaving, she failed it in her mocks and my parents we were worried about her so they got her grinds for a few weeks and it made a massive difference. The time she got and way she was taught really helped her get a grip on it and she passed it in her leaving cert exams. Can really help a child who is struggling.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s an excellent site and a great service for those currently studying for exams.

Welcome to Mumstown.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.