one2onehaircare

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business one2onehaircare

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

hi there all. will start by telling you a little about myself!My name is paula,i’m a mam of two beautiful girls 8 and 4,i started my buisness from my home in bettystown 4 years ago. before my childen were born worked for Robert Chambers on Grafton St. as a staff trainer and senior stylist and before that i gained all my experience in Toni&guy both working and teaching there also.
    So whats different about what i do now you ask?i’ve learned after 15years of hairdressing that there are many kinds of people,some who love the buzz of the salon and some who are daunted by it for many reasons.I, offer a one2one experience where all my attention is directed to you, most common compaint’s amongst new client’s are that they feel their consultation was rushed,not listened to etc,they had 3-4 different people doing their hair between cutting,colour,washing and blodrying and long waiting times….this is why i’m different! i’m also very excited to announce that i will be supplying the new Keratin 12 week blodry which i’m sure all you girls have heard about!!and the good news is i’ll be offering it at a discounted rate! because my salon is in the privacy of my home i have also been able to provide a more comfortable surrounding for clients with such things as allopicia,psoraisis and all kinds of other difficult ailment’s that make salons an embarasing experience.and i also cater for weddings etc. I look forward to meeting new people through mumstown,and if you have any questions or queries i’d be delighted to help! my no is 0879780313.
    regards Paula.

sweetpea1979

hello paula….

i can’t seem to find a decent hairdresser worth paying for – i’ve switched from peter mark to another lady who is in ashbourne, and although she did a great job something closer to home would be more suitable?!! and ofcourse am still really looking – even though last lady was ok!!

what hours are you open and would it be better if i were to ring you for pricing etc?!!

thanks and i hope you get plenty of replies from this site!!!

Hi trudy,yes indeed it can be difficult to find the right hairdresser !!!And i travel to dundrum to get mine done!! if you want to give me a call we can have a chat and i can give you an estimate on my cost etc. cant give quotations for highlights because i have to have a consultation,all depends on how long it takes!!
    my hours are 9:30-2 mon -fri,thur -fri 6-9 and 10-6sat.
    Regards Paula.

sweetpea1979

hi paula

thanks – i will give you a call a bit later for a chat!

trudy

scole1

i think i know paula (living in bettystown), and if so i know people who have gone to her and she is lovely and good too…..

i must make an appointment not funny the badger look aint a good one

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hiya Paula,

Glad to see you up and running!

Do you do anything for men? As one or two of the members around here will testify – this Jabroni has a ridiculous head of grey hair which is generally in a silly spikey style…I need more of an evil look to go with my reputation.

Thanks

Evil Admin 😈

scole1

dunno if she does horns…. 😆 😆 😆 😉

Well evil horns just happen to be my speciality!!!!only kiddin,but my gents do love my peppermint treatment ,with every shampoo!might cool you down!!! and thankyou to score1 for the lovely comment!

Jomoodar

hi Paula,
    Welcome to mumstown,
    ive used Paula before, shes fantastic. And the "one to one" care is great, you can sit and relax or have a nice cuppa nd a chat in peace!
    Great service, good prices, would definitely recommend One2one hair.
    Best of luck
    Joanne

Thanks Joanne x

Taylor5

Oh sounds good… just two questions (you can pm your answer)

1 how much for a wash cut and blowdry…

2 could i bring kids, would sit in buggy while getting hair done

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.