One Today!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Happy Birthday Hailey and Congradulations to mammy as well..
    This year has certainly flew by..
    Hope u had a nice day

Anonymous
    Inactive

I apologise in advance as I know there have been a lot of posts about Hailey of late—But I couldnt let today pass,my little miracle is one today,I really can’t believe how fast the year has gone & the fact that she is actually here with us cos at times in the hospital I feared we would never bring her home.

It was so odd this morning as she started crying at 6.15am which is the exact time she was born at,mad or what!

I just want to thank all you mumstowners for all your support over this past year,It really has helped me through a lot of good & bad days x 🙂

munchin
    Participant

awhhhhhhhh Happy birthday Hailey – and she was crowned baby of the year on Friday – what a wonderful birthday present – hope you all have a lovely day – Enjoy xo

LouthMam

Happy birthday Hailey. Hope you have a lovely day and do something nice with her.
    I always think that the first birthday is really a celebration for the parents as we’ve done such hard work for the year and it’s a lovely milestone to reach. Congratulations!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Happy First birthday little Hailey..what a year you have had but you have come through it and are such a little star.
    much love.x

Taylor5

Hard to Believe its a year, dont worry all mammies have a good cry on their birthdays… Happy Birthday Hailey

chewieodie
    Participant

Happy Birthday Precious….x

Anonymous
    Inactive

A belated Happy Birthday from all the team at http://www.teddyandme.co.uk we hope you had a fantastic celebration x

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.