One for the Irish….

Home Forums National Chat One for the Irish….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chewieodie
    Participant

love it

chewieodie
    Participant

I put this on my facebook page…. just thought it was so funny…, the things my kids come up with!

…. Whilst waiting for the bus yesterday, my son commented on the election posters, wanting to know who "that man" was…. I advised him that he was a politician… and went on the explain that the man wanted to become one of the "bosses of the country"… he replied "he mustn’t come to our house, because he isn’t our boss." and because he will "stamp on his head"…. (Pretty ironic reallly…. this was due to the man’s uncanny resemblance to the bad character in the Chipmunks… hence my son reckoning he was evil!)… out of the mouth of babes….. 😉 😆 😆 😆 lol…

Financial Companion
    Participant

ha, ha, love it! 😆 Think we could do a whole section on some of the things our kids say!

Taylor5

Chewodie can you rentout your child for the next 3 weeks? 😆 😆 😆

soccermum

A man came to my door canvassing for the election (dont know who) as i had just left for work and my 6 year old answered to door as the childminder walked into the hall to witness the encounter:
    Man; Is your mammy or daddy here?
    Son:NO but you are from the government and you are so lucky you just missed her.

And closed the door. Poor fella just turned and left.

Guess who is answering the door from now until feb 25th in our house.

chewieodie
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
    soccermom, your DS and mine should obviously be running the country!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.