One day Make-up course..

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! One day Make-up course..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fuschia

Hey Taylor, glad to see your interest, the brushset is a badger hair set and is by far the best quality of brushes you can get so its a perfect way to start off. if you are looking for any more info dont hesitate to contact me on here or through the shop on 0419801563.

Regards,
    Ciara.

fuschia

Our one day make-up courses are now running on a Wednesday evening from 5-9pm or a Sunday morning from 10am-2.30. On the day we will cover two looks, a simple natural day look for all you yummy mummies to look your best and then a more dramatic evening look with smokey eyes, liquid liner and false lashes.
    The courses are held in our flagship store in Scotch hall and cost just €100.
    The Best is still to come, you can now choose from TWO amazing promotions we are running. You can either avail of the free professional badger brushset (worth €150) OR you can bring a friend along for free!!!

For more information leave your post below or give us a call on 0419801563.

Taylor5

I love the brush sets, i was looking at it in the paper yesterday….. would love to do it

Taylor5

Ciara i was thinking of calling into the shop to have a chat… will call in next week

Jedt
    Keymaster

The make-up course is fab, you really learn some practical things about how to apply make up, well worth it. I’ve done it and so has my cousin who is 20 and my aunt who is 49 and we all got something from it, so its one that is ideal for girls & women of all ages!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.