OMG …….. the turkey won.!!!!!!!

Home Forums National Chat OMG …….. the turkey won.!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Sweetpea

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    I’m speechless :roll: :roll:

ArtyMum

Classic! 😀

It’s what the Eurovision is all about now anyway, turkeys. It’s all political voting so it doesn’t matter who we send, we won’t win.

ed1
    Participant

OMG…. 😯 😯 😯 😯 😆 😆 😆 😆

Canucklass

turkey won what?

is that the creature on sky at jaffa’s?

Taylor5

I take it your talking about the euro song!
    Your not serious? 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Dustin is going to Eurovision 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Do you know we might just win it as it more of a circus then a song contest 😯

Sweetpea

Yep Canuck, thats the one 🙄 🙄

Taylor5

Didnt he run for President at one stage and got a heap of votes, could you imagine him as the president of Ireland 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

considering the goth band that won it before i’d say dustin the turkey has a good chance 😆

Yvonne

I think its ridiculous that he has got through, we will just be laughed at!!

scole1

that’s mad but hey why not send a turkey not like we’ll win anyway so why not have a laugh sure the acts that to the eurovsion are nuts anyway so we might actually fit in for the first year… 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Missymay

when I heard a turkey was representing Ireland I thought Mary Harney was going, but relieved to find its actually Dustin who is going. We really cant send any more sincere singers it is not that type of compettition anymore, we need something a bit crazy but not sure if rest of Europe will get Dustin, but to choose between somebody either in a white suit with a pained sincere look on their face as they sing or Dustin, I reluctantly vote Dustin (although we could get the sympathy vote with Mary)

Taylor5

I went on skynews website last night too see if there was anything about dustin winning, there wasnt but there was a interview done earlier in the evening…. the sky new anchor man was soooo stiff and dry at the start, it was like "Im interviewing a puppet on sky news" 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

when I heard a turkey was representing Ireland I thought Mary Harney was going, (although we could get the sympathy vote with Mary)

😆 😆 😆 😆 PMSL Ah it will be a laugh with him in it 😆 😆 😆

Happymammy
    yummymummy

just watched it on youtube, good JAYSUS what a load of shite really, sure the eurovision is a joke anyway, there no way that will make it into the final!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.