Olympic torch live footage

Home Forums National Chat Olympic torch live footage

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Jedward have it now….running down O’Connell st. fair play to them…

Taylor5

i had to turn it off, i had a migraine so couldnt have the tv on…. fab turn out inDublin for it, another little bit of history

Anonymous
    Inactive

Why does everyone have to give Jedward such a hard time?,All the radio stations etc….were going on about why they were allowed to have the torch & it was a disgrace etc….I know they are not my cup of tea either but they are doing a great job promoting Ireland.they are non drinkers & non smokers,they are very active therefore being good role models for the youth of today.

sometimes I think Ireland is just full of begrudgers…who love to moan about ANYTHING!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Me and dd went down for the day saw all the fun both on O Connell St and at St Stephens Green Park reception.
    dd is a huge Jedward fan and was thrilled to see them live.

I think they are great role models and good lads altogether.

It was a teeny bit embarassing though as at the party for the flame in the park everyone was shouting for Jedward when Lord Coe was talking 😆 😆 😆 😆 :lol:I got the feeling they weren’t really going to be on the stage during the ceromony but the crowd would have bayed for blood if they hadn’t appeared 😆 😆

We also had a tourist day and looked round Trinity and GPO with lunch too!! Fab time

Taylor5

My mam went into town and see them, she said it was a great day.

Did you get jedward tickets for the 15th of August in the TLT?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.