OK which of ye won the lotto??????

Home Forums National Chat OK which of ye won the lotto??????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    ed1
    Participant

Come on, dont be shy, tell us?

Some lucky sod in Drogheda or surrounding area is a new millionaire this morning.

Wish it was me!!!!!!!

yummymummy

€9 million!!!

IT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (in me dreams) dont even do the lotto hahaha

joey_rudd

wasn’t me either it was bought in the garage on the termonfeckin road i think

ed1
    Participant

Yeah it was bissets garage on the termonfeckin road.

Taylor5

No way… wooo hoooo well done who ever you are. Will have to check if dh was in Bassels as he was out thet way on Monday and Tuesday evening at the Golf club.
    Thats great news and the garage will get a huge bonus for selling the winning ticket, I was praying it was won in Staffords but no such luck….

scole1

right girls didn’t wanna spill the beans just yet but it was me having a party on sat all invited …..flaming wish….oh imagine what ya could do with all the money…….congrats to the winner the lucky sods hope they have a happy future….

Happymammy

Well share the wealth whoever you are!!! I think a night in eddies and the cinema should cover all 900 of us 😆

Taylor5

Was it not won in Carlow or am I dreaming?

Taylor5

Just read that it is Des Smyths (the famous Irish Golfer and couse designer, Seapoint to name just one) 24 year old son who won the lotto…. fair play to him and the best of luck.
    I hope he has a girlfriend as there will be a q of woman wanting to have a WAG lifestyle with that sort of money.

yummymummy

24 years old with nearly €9.5 million and only spending €4 on a quick pick, lucky b*&^rd!!!!

Taylor5

Dh just rang me to tell me who won, he was like typical a millionaires son winning a shit load of money…. . its his dad that has the money not him, so fair play to him and happy spending. Its lovely to see a young fella win it then a rich ould hermit farmer that will stuff it under his mattress 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

jammy git who ever he is

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.