OK …………………………..Ill tell ya

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? OK …………………………..Ill tell ya

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Diappointed Thought it was something else – They are already in Drogheda

Hoped it was H and M..

Firstly my apologies for driving you all nuts but I couldnt help it and your posts made me giggle a little every day.

Siobhain in Mumstown has beaten me into telling you and by the way SHE ALREADY KNOWS………………..

SO……………………….HERE IT IS

Laurence Town Centre are delighted to announce the Arrival of the one and only David Murray owner of Chameleon Hair Salon on Fair Street in Drogheda is coming to the centre to open his very own Salon. "DAVID MURRAY HAIRDRESSING"

IN 2004 DAVID WAS NAMED IRISH HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR, A TITLE WHICH HE WENT ON TO RECLAIM IN 2007. IN 2008 SARA GEANEY A CHAMELEON TEAM MEMBER AS ALSO CROWNED IRISH HAIR DRESSER OF THE YEAR.

THE DAVID, EILISH AND THE CHAMELEON TEAM LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND GIVING YOU A NEW EXPERIENCE IN HAIRDRESSING.

David has achieved the following awards:

IRISH HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR 2004
    IRISH HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR 2007
    IRISH HAIRDRESSER OF THE YEAR 2008
    INTERNATIONAL CREATIVE CHAMPION 2004
    WORLD BRONZE MEDAL MODEL MOSCOW 2005
    IRISH ALL STAR AWARD 2007
    AVANT GARDE PHOTOGRAPHIC WINNER 2008
    OVERALL WINNER PHOTOGRAPHIC AWARDS 2008

Missy Moo

Oh for goodness sake! Is that all 🙄 I was expecting something bigger than that with all the hype

YvonneK

[Thats mad I thought it was Jamie Oliver or somethin like that. Do we get discount being a mum. Important to look good for the hubbies.. :mrgreen: 🙂

rossylisa

🙄

Jedt
    Keymaster

Knowing Susan and Ciara, I suspect we’ll get some sort of treats and demos etc from this new salon….I’m always up for letting people at my hair, nails etc…

We’ll rope them into one of our parent & toddler mornings and make them spoil us!!! 😀 😀

Yvonne

Definitely won’t be able to afford to get my hair done in there!!!!

Surprised he is moving though… it will be a better location I’m sure…

When are they opening??

Girls

The good news is that he is not closing his other store on fair street but is opening another one, He has created over 25 new jobs in the town.

They will be very involved with the mother and toddler group each month and I will be looking for all I can get for ya…….. The guy is great and for one I cannot wait to get the hair done properly again.

Dying for you all to see the new salon its unbelievable and I have seen the price lists and they are good. Oh and their are a couple of nice looking boys that have been hired too……

Regards
    Susan

CaliGal

ooohhh I’ll watch this space and can’t wait to try the new salon out. My SIL regularly goes to him 😀

Yvonne

He is a fantastic hairdresser, he didn’t win those awards for nothing!

If his prices are competitive, then I will definitely try there!!

Taylor5

Great to hear of a business expanding in these times, love the Fair Street building, but never been in for a hair cut.
    I have to say i have started going to peter mark (only a few months now) since they started the 20% off, i can get a wash cut and blowdry for 34 euro…… i hope they do discount day, if in or around the peter mark prices i’ll give it a try
    Best of luck

I will pass on all your very positive comments to David, he will be delighted to see them

We cant wait for him to open and I cant wait to get back to my fab hair does on the Mall !!!!

Regards
    Susan

Jedt
    Keymaster

If David needs a guinea pig to show off his brilliance at doing highlights, I will gladly offer my head 😆 😆

Taylor5

If David needs a guinea pig to show off his brilliance at doing highlights, I will gladly offer my head 😆 😆

No he can have mine!!! 😆 😆 😆

Yvonne

When is the salon due to open?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.