Oh No – Wardrobe Malfunction!!

Home Forums National Chat Oh No – Wardrobe Malfunction!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

OH NO!!!! I may have made a show of myself….

Some of us Mumstown Mums were interviewed this morning for a segment on tomorrow’s Morning Show on TV3 @ 11am. When I was leaning over to play with my daughter, the tag on my new skirt was hanging down. I only realised when I got home that I had forgotten to remove it. I will be SO Mortified it that is shown on TV tomorrow morning…

Now I’ll be watching in with a sense of dread!!

super minder

thats brill.
    better a tag than toilet roll xxxx

Jedt
    Keymaster

Actually Angie – you’re right. I feel much better now, it could be much worse. Its only a tag – although it might look like a tail. Just as well I can laugh at myself – I may be in for some slagging if thats on air….

chewieodie
    Participant

Well, at least you’ll still look glam, regardless 😉

Taylor5

Your not one of those people who keep the tags on wear it and bring it back a week later ❓ 😆 😆 😆 i bet no one would have noticed, now we will ALL be looking for your tag.

Babs

OMG…did you buy it from Shaws before the interview and then bring it back!!??!! Did you even pay for it!!!?? Disgrace!! You better wear it next coffee morning and have a receipt to prove payment!!

super minder

babs thats very funny. fair play. xxxxxxxxxxx

missysmum

wow ladies, you all looked and soundedgreat, well done. and not a tag in sight!!

sweetpea1979

I’ve just watched this and you gals all did well!!! you all looked well and yes not a tag in site! very interesting programme – first time I’ve watched it and will definately watch it again!!! good on you all…..

Taylor5

They cut you out!!! The cheek 🙄 No tag in sight but did you see you dh chatting up that busty blonde 😉 😆 😆 😆
    You all looked great girls, hjs you were fantastic

Jedt
    Keymaster

there I was worried about my tag showing and I was edited on to the cutting room floor – oh the shame!!

Just kidding, was delighted with it, you girls were fabulous as always and all looking gorgeous too

Well done hjs; you put yourself across very well.

hjs

Ha ha ha!

What a laff!!!!!!!

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Scouse! I couldn’t believe it!

Didn’t get the mumstown ref in properly, but, next time! (If sabbi ever allows myself to associate with mt again!)

Thought the BB bits terrific – you are all so confident and well-spoken. Well done one and all!

Taylor5

Martin got the mumstown.ie bit in grand, dont worry hjs Im sure "the sexy Martin" will be back 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

Martin is so nice and he said he’ll be back soon hopefully….ooohhhh ladies!!!!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.