Off The Rails Treat for Mumstown Members!

Home Forums National Chat Off The Rails Treat for Mumstown Members!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

ATTENDING….
    Taylor5
    Babs
    Yvonne
    Trixiebell
    Mariposa
    Happymammy
    Denise
    Hjs
    chewieodie
    CaliGal + MIL
    Nekam + 1 I believe
    Scole1
    Beams

MINI BUS…… NEED 12 OR MORE TO MAKE IT BETTER VALUE IYKWIM…
    (anyone else for the Bus just add your name, we can get an 18 seaterso plent of room left but going fast)

Taylor
    Trixiebell
    Hjs
    CHEWIEODIE
    Happymammy
    Denise
    CaliGal
    CaliGals MIL
    Mariposa
    Yvonne
    Yvonnes Mam
    Scole1
    Beams

My mam and babs mam will also be there so it will be a good mix with the older woman, my 20 year old niece will be there too… lord only knows what she will wear on the day 😳 😳 😳

Yvonne

Great prices on the bus!!!
    Oh I really hope we get going now!

beams

Thanks for organising the bus Taylor – i know lots of ye are heading to op transformation first and heading from there in bettystown – is it possible that the bus can do a pick up in drogheda as i wont be at op transformation – can’t commit due to hubbys saturdays golf mornings!! 🙄 Also, dya think we are still goin ?? Are the bus people saying anything about the state of the roads?

Taylor5

Im sure Sabbi will be online tomorrow and let us know if its going ahead…. the raods in that area in Dublin are very very bad, my sister who lives about 2 mins drive from the Church said she isnt going as the roads area too bad!! 😯

I was on AAroadwatch and Dartry Raod (which is about 30 yards from the church was named as being particulary bad… this is a news update from AAroadwatch (this is the general area of the venue)
    Dublin – Slushy around parts of Terenure. Conditions are particularly bad on Terenure Rd North and West

Beams dont think your dh will be playing Golf i would guess most courses will be frozen out!!! .. yes the bus will be doing 2 pick ups on in Drogheda and the other in Bettystown…. Just need the girls pick two spot, could be more but this will add to the price if you pick up house to house iykwim…. so a few general pick ups, but its up to everyone as we are all paying…. i just rang a number so get your heads together and pick spots

trixiebell
    Participant

right so, if it is going ahead, will the operation transformation girls be picked up from the Bettystown court or will it be too early?

CaliGal

i think with the weather we will be taking at least two hours to drive there? Anyone have a better estimate?

Yvonne

Yes we will need to decide what time pick ups will be at too…. I would stay at the Bettystown Court if it wasn’t too long a wait.
    Can leave the car there and get dropped back to there….

chewieodie
    Participant

I agree with Bettystown Court… central point… and realistically we don’t know how long the RTE thing is going to take….

hjs

Me and Mariposa gonna drive to BCH in am, I get weighed on the weighbridge with y’all then go down in bus from there is what I’m anticipating. Leave car there and collect on return.

If Op Trans starts 10 and takes 1hr ish as posted somewhere (I think), then if we saying 2 hrs to get to OTR in good time 4 2pm, r we best saying dep BCH 1130am, or what about 12? In which case we all just hang round/gather at BCH for then, with a pick up In Drog 15 mins earlier will we?

Thoughts?

CaliGal

That’s what I was thinking in my head HJS 😉

beams

gosh them there roads sound pretty scarey out there in milltown Taylor – hopefully we do get going but am not willin to risk life and limb to get there !!- im up on the rathmullan road – don’t know if there are other girls wanting to catch the bus in drogheda – i suggest rathmullan leisure centre for pick up or aura swimming pool – if that suits ? Yeah Taylor – hubby wont be playing this weekend – but couldnt commit to the saturday weigh in’s for op trans coz he would normally play then 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bad news:

Hello,

Due to the extreme weather conditions the Off the Rails seminar has been postponed until further notice. I will be in touch soon with a new date. I apologise for the short notice but it was beyond our control.

Thank you,

Anita

Yvonne

Thought this would happen, although a pity, was looking forward to it!, but think its a safer option!!

Will look forward to it when it is on again!

beams

Ah dear thats such a pity – was soo looking forward to that 🙁 🙁 just the lift we need for the january blues – but i suppose safety must be the priority for us mammies – we aren’t easily replaced 😉 Hopefully it will be rescheduled very quickly . Am defo still on for this and for the bus trip too Taylor – good on you for sorting all that for us – thanks x

hjs

Can understand that this has happened – agree prob is safer.

Will defo b good idea to keep bus on for rearranged time if poss I think.

Cheers all.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.