Off The Rails Treat for Mumstown Members!

Home Forums National Chat Off The Rails Treat for Mumstown Members!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 96 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello All

The team from Off the Rails have been in touch and they want to get a group of womentogether for an exclusive seminar with Brendan and Sonya!

They will be giving invaluable style advice on the night so it’s one event not to be missed.

They want women to dress up and join them for tea and cupcakes in Dublin early January. There will be a camera crew there and part of the night will be screened on Off the Rails in the new year.

Their looking for a group of Girls, Mams and Grannies to make it a real girly event. The theme of the night is a celebration of age so please be happy to talk about how old you are!

You can of course stay away from the camera’s and enjoy the experience without any pressure, bring a friend, sister, mother, granny, simply let us know if you are interested in attending and leave a message below or PM me.

Hope you all have a great time!

scole1

how cool, yep interested and will drag my mom along kicking and screaming 😆 😆 i;m sure she’ll enjoy…..

trixiebell
    Participant

oooh im interested too, please put my name down, and i can bring my mother in law and sister in law.

thanks 8)

vernagorman

Yes would be realy interested would bring my mum and my sis with me as my little sis is getting married next year so might be able to pick up some tips on the nite

CaliGal

Oooohh will be coming along with MIL and SIL(s) 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

just need to run it past mom and sis….. but sounds like fun!

libby1
    Participant

I would love to be included… Pretty please

I can bring two other friends – one was 65 and the other is 43

Please

Jenny!!!

would we have to travel to Dublin for it ❓ ❓

Taylor5

Oh sounds good i’d be up for that, would bring my mum, sister and my niece along…. well I’ll ask them first and get the date to see if it suits but all going well we will be there..

Maria30

I would love to be involved too. Myself and my sister have been at weight watchers since June and now need to be restyled. I could also drag my mam along, shes a shopaholic!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow thats a great response…I’ll contact the guys in RTE and let them know a mad bunch of women are looking forward to this.

The venue will be in Dublin, they mentioned the 4th January, so hopefully we can confirm asap.

Can everyone going confirm age group and age of people going with you.

PM me if you wish.

Thanks

hjs

Am I too late? I got no style/bagsa style, whichever!?!

I pm you all details you want. I be there any time, any place, anywhere!

Wonderwoman

i’d be interested too, and wud bring my mum

Anonymous
    Inactive

Again thanks for the response, everyone who has indicated they want to go please PM with name and age of yourself and the people you want to bring.

It would appear that we can take a fair number of invites but we need to get details over before Friday.

So name age of everyone who would like an invite…

Enjoy!

Maria30

Just PM’d my details.

It ll be nice to have something to look forward to after Christmas and it ll help with the January blues!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 96 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.