Off the rails – looking for people for the new series!

Home Forums National Chat Off the rails – looking for people for the new series!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

RTÉ’s Off the Rails looking for make over candidates

Have you said to yourself recently New Year New Me, or that outfit is gorgeous but it would never look good on me. Off The Rails is looking for makeover candidates to appear on the next series of the show which will air this Spring. Whatever your shape size or fashion problem, stylists Sonya Lennon and Brendan Courtney have the expert knowledge to answer your questions and show you how to make the most of your assets

If you are interested in taking part or if you know someone in need of a makeover, then the team at Off The Rails want to hear from you.

There are two ways you can do this you can log on to http://www.rte.ie/tv/offtherails and download the appropriate application form, fill it in and email it back to us at offtherails@rte.ie or you can download the form fill it in and post it back to Off The Rails – Makeover, RTÉ, Donnybrook. Dublin 4

Please remember to attach two recent pictures to the application form. Please note that regrettably we cannot respond to unsuccessful applicants and that pictures cannot be returned.

And in major Fashion news… For the first time ever!!!!!!!!
    Off the Rails will also be going out on the road this series and are looking for fun, fashionistas to be part of an invited audience, if you would like to be part of our audience at our live shows you can find all details on our website http://www.rte.ie/tv/offtherails and go to our audience section or alternatively you can email us at offtherails@rte.ie

You can also contact Avril Reilly on 01 – 2082803.

Jedt
    Keymaster

my mother has me tormented to get her a make over on this show!! will have to take some bad photos of her and get them in!!

Taylor5

i would love one, have no fashion sence, i HATE shopping… dont know what looks good or bad on me so i stick to jeans and t-shirts…. i always look at other mums with style with envy, i just dont have a clue but not brave enought to put myself forward

happymumblemum
    Participant

Have no clue either but would love this done ..would not want to be on telly though..would be morto 😀

jeanette

if they are going to do a road show, they should come to drogheda!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.