Occasional Babysitter required for Grange Rath

Home Forums Minder Finder Occasional Babysitter required for Grange Rath

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mini

Hi all,

I am looking for a babysitter. We live in Grange Rath and we are looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to do the odd bit of evening babysitting at the weekend.

We have three children aged 5, 3 and 18 months old. They are usually in bed by about 8pm.

If you are interested in doing the odd bit of babysitting for us please do give me a shout.

Thanks a million,

Min.

Taylor5

Hello Mini
    Good luck for you hunt for babysitter, there is a girl (Heather) who works in McEvoys butchers in Wheaton Hall who does babysitting, she is always very busy but she might be worth a look.

Just an idea 💡 , we should set up a babysitting barter system. Pool a few mammies names and help each other out babysitting. There would have to be rules about returning the favour withinn a few weeks etc…
    It could work out well, there is a bonus that it would be a free system

Gismo

Thats a great idea Taylor. I’m out in dunleerarea so would be really interested in this.

I am in bettystown – would LOVE the idea of a barter system… I generally need sitters for daytime meetings though…

posie

Brilliant idea Taylor.

trixiebell
    Participant

Think this is a GREAT idea as well. We do have a babysitter, but can work out VERY expensive @ 10.00 per hour!!!!

Taylor5

Yeah I know it can really add to the cost of a night out!

We would have to have strict rules etc..
    -like favours being returned withinn a month
    -you couldnt get a second night/day babysitting until you repaid the first one
    -Being told with in reason what time they will be home, Im sure someone will take advantage and stay out until the wee small hours (if you want this it would have to be prearranged as we all have kids to look after the followind day)
    -Try to have kids in bed if poss
    -It would have to be evening for evening and no nit picking in hour for hour etc..

Please add any general rule you think would have to be or edit any ones I have put in…. Im just throwing a few ideas out to see what you think

Will we set this up as something called "The Baby sitting club barter Club" what do you think?

rossylisa

all i can say is thank god for sisterin laws 😆

this is a great idea hope it works out for the ones that cant get one or have to fork out about 50 euro before you even go out

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.