Oatiful by Avonmore

Home Forums National Chat Oatiful by Avonmore

• This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

[attachment=2:e9gp6ofu]oatiful.jpg[/attachment:e9gp6ofu] We have all heard the saying breakfast is the most important meal of the day but mornings are hectic and breakfast can often be overlooked. A good breakfast will fuel the body with the energy it needs after its long overnight fast.
    Oatiful is a delicious range of ready to heat tasty porridge pots made with just 4 key ingredients; fresh milk, oats, water and sugar. Oatiful takes just 2 minutes to heat in the microwave, ideal for those busy mornings. Not only does it offer a fresh, simple and great tasting breakfast solution, but each pot of Oatiful contains a full bowl of wholesome porridge goodness.
    [list:e9gp6ofu]
    [*:e9gp6ofu] Porridge is rich in carbohydrates, so it provides instant energy but this energy is released at a slow and steady pace.[/*:m:e9gp6ofu]
    [*:e9gp6ofu] High fibre foods that are low in calories such as porridge help you to feel fuller for longer. This means that you are less likely to snack throughout the day.[/*:m:e9gp6ofu]
    [*:e9gp6ofu] Oats are a great source of protein, Vitamin E, Zinc, Magnesium and Copper.[/*:m:e9gp6ofu]
    [*:e9gp6ofu] Soluble Fibre helps lower cholesterol but it also absorbs water which means you will feel fuller for longer. No more counting the minutes until lunchtime![/*:m:e9gp6ofu]
    [*:e9gp6ofu] With all that milk, porridge is an excellent source of calcium. Each pot of Oatiful contains 34% of your RDA of calcium.[/*:m:e9gp6ofu][/list:u:e9gp6ofu]

Oatiful Porridge Pots are available in Original: [attachment=1:e9gp6ofu]Oatiful Porridge Original.jpg[/attachment:e9gp6ofu]
    and Honey flavours: [attachment=0:e9gp6ofu]Oatiful Porridge Honey.jpg[/attachment:e9gp6ofu] Now you can enjoy a tasty and wholesome breakfast at home or in work that will keep you going right up until lunch.

For more information: Oatiful by Avonmore

Jedt

It looks nice, lovely flavours! Going to try some and will let you know what we think!

Fabienne

Sounds yummy, now have to think of looking for it next time I go shopping.

Fabienne

Jedt

Looks like a quick option in the morning which would be good in our house as its mayhem here on school mornings!!

Taylor5

I love porridge and i notice the only time i put on weight is when im not eating it… my ds2 love porridge in the mornings with honey and milk, he still wont say the name he just says "mammy can i have some of your hot breakfast for my breakfast?" I always tell him the name but he never uses it 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would’ve loved some porridge this morning before Bootcamp – it was cold at 6am!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very easy to prepare.

Fabienne

I looked for it today.
    But could not find it.
    Realised now, I looked in the wrong isle. 😆 😆
    Will be for my next shopping.
    Fabienne

Jedt

Most of the shops have it so you should find it easily enough – let us know what you think. I agree with taylor, porridge is a great food for when you are watching your weight or trying to lose a few pounds, it is a slow release, low fat food, its brilliant for starting the day.

we are big porridge fans in our house, especially now coming in to winter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mailshot Sent.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.