not long a baby

Home Forums National Chat not long a baby

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

anyone notice how quick there babys grow

joey_rudd

yes ican’t believe how quick my baby grew, she’shuge compaired to when she was born….can’t believe she’s nearly 7mths already
    her 2nd tooth is out as of this morning 🙄

my little is nearly 2 and them 2 years when flying and there not babys for long. and my one can be a independent little missus sometomes.

joey_rudd

yeah i know, its really wierd when you can have a full blown conversation with your child, but they come out with such funny things, well my 3yr old is very funny 😆

Taylor5

Where does the time go alright?
    Joey I know what you mean about the funny chats, I said to ds last week (in a shoe shop) that I had no money as dh didnt give me any, didnt think anything of it untill dh came home and ds pointed and said "you give my mammy money" 😳 😳 😳 😳

Joey I know you dd is 7 months but I think she is tiny, ds was a huge baby and was massive by 7 months. I was only saying last Tuesday after holding your dd how tiny she is 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

noeleenw

sister in law was visiting yesterday and had her 8 month old with her he’s a real bruiser 27 lbs now !!! had health checks recently and they said hes above average for weight , length and head size and suggested that they restrict his food ffs how do you tell a hungry baby that he cant have food !!! she’s due another baby in august so there will only be 11 months between them 🙄 🙄 She says he’s really heavy to be carrying around in her condition

my one is heating 2 and onle 26 pounds now

joey_rudd

taylor to me she seems a lot bigger, D great very slowly and L grew quick too but T seems to be growing a lot quicker than the other 2 did

Taylor5

Joey I couldnt believe how she was trying to lift herself up off the mat 😯 My ds couldnt have done that due to his size 😆 😆 😆 😆
    I know she has gotten bigger and the other 2 girls at the group are getting bigger too, but compared to how my ds was at that age he would have made 3 of her, just think all girls are pettie.

noeleenw my ds was the very same, about 2 weeks after he was born the phn called to the house she wouldnt believe the weight he put on in that time, he was 8’3oz born and at 2 weeks he was 12’3oz. She lifted me out of it that I was feeding him too much and did I feed him hungry baby formula, eh no! he was Breastfed.
    Then at his18 month check they weighed him and measured him then turned and ate the head off me, about his weight and that I must be feeding him too much or junk….. I was soooo offended and went mad, Iwould spend one whole day cooking up food to put in the freezer (all from Anabell Karabells books)
    At the sametime there was a woman out in the waiting room who was letting her 16month old driink that cheap crappy cola and eating a packet of snacks, my ds didnt even know what a packet of snax were and she gave out to me.
    I wouldnt let it go and asked for someone else to see him, another phn/doctor checked him over, his head and lenght was perfect for his weight….. dont think they have a clue

joey_rudd

as long as your baby is healthy and happy it shouldn’t matter how big or small they are, your ds is tall for his age but he’s healthy and nothing wrong with him
    it all even out when they get older anyway if your feeding them properly

Taylor5

I was very tall as a child but look at me now! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 My ds doesnt have an oz of fat on him, but you can understand how some gp’s and phn’s harp on about kids weigt as diabettes is on the up and everywhere you look there are some really FAT kids…….. didnt see that in our day, we were all like rakes

joey_rudd

thats because children don’t spend as much time playing outside they have tv’s, computer & games and fast food 🙁

Taylor5

Just think back to when we were kids the only thing in the freezer was icecream or ice cubes 😆 😆 😆 😆
    Plus the only drinks we would have had would have been water, fruit juices and milk………. fast food what was that?
    I remember being brought to McDonnalds on Grafton street (about 25years ago) and my dad went mad and said "this isnt food" needless to say we never went back 🙄

joey_rudd

i never stepped foot in a McDonalds until i was 19 that includes burger king and kfc too, now its like as soon as they can eat solids the children are brought to them

Biggins

Every child should see the film/documentary "Supersize Me" (rentable at all good video stores).

Its an eye opener and shocking true description of what EXACTLY your eating with fast food.

It should be shown at every school to all pupils.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.