Nosebleeds

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brenda2011

I forgot to mention to the doctor yesterday that I have been having frequent nosebleeds (i blame my pregnancy brain for forgetting to mention it!).

just wondering are any of you suffering from this aswell?.i have never had them before & it sometimes just happens when im sitting down,its not like im being overly energetic!.

Jedt
    Keymaster

You poor thing….I had some nosebleeds towards the end too, it turned out not to be anything major to worry about but if you have heavy bleeds, give your midwife a call for some advice.

I was reading your earlier post too and I also was quite uncomfortable towards the end of my pregnancytoo. I felt like a whale, peed about 5-6 times a night, could not turn over in bed without making alot of grunting noises and because of the size of me, it took me about 10 minutes to actually roll over…

I feel for you, the last few weeks are tough. But you are nearly there. Before you know it, you’ll be typing on here as your little baby is asleep in your arms.

Not long to go….if you feel really bad some days just think about how your baby will be looking at the lights twinkling on your Christmas tree not too long from now 😀

Brenda2011

Thanks Sabbi, I am trying to remain positive & am really looking forward to holding my baby,its what ive wanted for years,i just didnt expect the pregnancy to be as tough as its turned out to be these past few months.the doctors have just said ive been really unlucky with getting every symptom under the sun,but as you say not long to go now….6 weeks isnt long at all,considering at one stage i had 40 weeks to go!

Taylor5

How often are you having nose bleeds? once a week or once a day? if its every odd time i wouldnt worry, if more regular i would just give your midwife/hospital a ring, when my bp shot up on ds i got alot of sudden nose bleeds

Brenda2011

Hi Taylor,sometimes i could have 3 or 4 nosebleeds in the one day & then none for a few days,its a bit sporadic.my blood pressure was fine at my check up last week.hopefully they will stop soon.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.