north eastern breast service

Home Forums National Chat north eastern breast service

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    newgirl

just got a referral to the dochas centre in OLOL for a breast scan,examinations & tests. just wondering if anyone else has been so i’ll know what to expect when i get there. i get the scan & examination part, i was wondering what else they may possibly do so that i’ll be prepared. hopefully all is well, my doc is just being really thorough and getting something small fully investigated.

thanks in advance for any info shared.

aisling.

Taylor5

Is it a mamogramme (sp) you will be getting done? If so my mam had a few, she never had any problems and didnt find it sore or anything

newgirl

yes, i think so. letter says tests etc aswell. just hoping they don’t come near me with a long needle for collecting samples or anything! i would probably pass out. i just want to be prepared before i go. at least i know the scan part wont be sore.

scole1

mam has had this done lots of times no needles….she has to have it done every year, , maybe check on line about it but don’t be nervous i know it’s daunting but you’ll be fine

newgirl

thanks girls. hopefully all will go well. god it just never stops. its one thing after another isn’t it? i must be due some quiet, boring time in my life soon!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.