Noriday pill…anyone familiar with it? Need advice QUICK!

Home Forums National Chat Noriday pill…anyone familiar with it? Need advice QUICK!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Joanne06
    Participant

Anyone??!! Feckin missed one from yest, how i dont know n then with frustration went n took yest and todays but a feckin hour early! What wd ya do?!

Yvonne

Joanne, I wouldn’t fret too much about it… I was on that one before and it happened me once or twice! I do think that once it is in your system for a bit you will be grand if that happens! 😀

sandra m

hi am on the noriday usual take it every morning or if i 4get later on. if u miss a day dont take it twice just be careful 4 dat month(u know wat i mean) dont worry u will be fine 🙂

Joanne06
    Participant

Thanks girls! Yeah BUT ‘antics’ happened last nite??!! Get me now?! Feckin dont know what to do, do i play with faith or what wd ya do??!

rossylisa

you should be still ok joanne. It stays in your system for a day

Joanne06
    Participant

Ya think Lisa?! Heads fecked! Even thou was supposet o take it at 10am yest n didnt take 2 of them til 9am this morn n ‘antics last nite in d bedroom??!! Sorry if TMI but dont know what to do!

noriday is the mini pill, yes? on this pill you are not covered once you break the cycle..so even if you take it but forget a few hrs from the usual time you are considered not covered.

as for the "antics" resulting in pregnancy – it all depends on where you are in your cycle. You can conceive up to 4 days before ovulation and during your ovulation period.

HTH’s

happymumblemum
    Participant

Uh oh.. 😯

Joanne06
    Participant

PMSL….good woman HMM….wha tya tryin to tell us there!!! lol!

Thanks for that jene…havent got a cycle as yet as periods are comin n goin n spotting d whole time. Deffo not pregt thou i can de say that after doin a few tests already n been perfect takin d pill all along til this! No god covered thank god! All over with now!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.