Non Uniform Day

Home Forums Louth Chat Non Uniform Day

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

God help me when she is 13

scole1

it’s great, we don’t have to wear a uniform and it make life much easier in the mornings……

but say it’s totally different with a girl

Jedt
    Keymaster

ha ha, its not just girls!! At last weeks non uniform day, our son insisted on wearing a baseball cap and a necklace he got on holidays – after much arguments where we tried to get the cap and necklace off him, we finally let him go with it and crossed our fingers he would not get a roasting from his school mates.

They thought he was cool – so just shows what we know!!!

Taylor5

We dont have to wear uniform, but i do, its just easier in the mornings… no looking for things to wear, there are days he goes in in own clothes, most Fridays is non uniform day in our house 😆 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

oh i’m looking forward to the uniform days when madam 4yr old has no choice in what she’s wearing 😆 😆 just to get at me though she’ll change her pants or her socks!!!!!!!
    last night she decided she wanted to be a purple girl today – so i left her to it and was well impressed to see she’d picked purple/grey top with purple dress type thing over it with grey leggings, purple pants & socks AND about 20 purple bobbins 🙄 funny feeling she’ll be like your dd hmm on non-unfirom days 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

Its tough alright cos they so have their own style and taste..my dd adores skinny jeans ..the tighter the better..she couldn’t even do up the button this a.m god knows how she will manage after going to the loo… talk about style over comfort 🙄

I reckon she will be the stereo typical hot pants under a sensible skirt type of teenager and getting changed half way down the road 😆 😆

Of course I NEVER did that 😉 😉

hjs

DD had her outfit for it hanging on wardrobe door since SATURDAY!!!

Our long running debate was over hair style, which ended up being the old favourite "loose and down" in then end – why oh why did we have to spend hours discussing it then???!!??

I hear ya HMM, loud and clear!

happymumblemum
    Participant

Have decided unless she is indecent.. to let her wear what ever she wants, they will soon learn if they get laughed at or something.

Don’t know where mine gets her fashion obsession from it certainly isn’t from me and she doesn’t even watch the Disney type channels with the likes of I- Carly etc..am totally baffled.

beams

OMG im glad im not the only one !!! My dd is 3 1/2 – pink, purple and dresses or skirts ONLY….no jeans , tracksuits, shorts…..leggings at a push 😆 😆 Hair long – with a clip ……never a pony or pig tails – she wants it as long as rapunzal !! 😯 She only watches tiny pop so i dont know where she gets this from either (she has a story about rapunzal and a rapunzal doll) ……its definately a girls thing 😆 😆 She doesnt get it from me either HMM …im a jeans and tshirt type of girl 😉

Taylor5

I hate to see girls with hair hanging about… just think school/long hair = nits!!!
    i car pool and one of the kids (when her nanny is looking after her) would have long hair hanging down around her, i hate to see it….. think it stems from my mam having to comb my long hair with a nit comb as a kid 🙄 🙄 🙄 The Trauma of it 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

I hate to see girls with hair hanging about… just think school/long hair = nits!!!
    i car pool and one of the kids (when her nanny is looking after her) would have long hair hanging down around her, i hate to see it….. think it stems from my mam having to comb my long hair with a nit comb as a kid 🙄 🙄 🙄 The Trauma of it 😆 😆 😆

twink
    Participant

Taylor- my mum always said that nits like short clean hair !!!! 😯

beams

long hair or short hair …nits will find ya 😆

munchin
    Participant

lol Taylor long hair short hair think if she’s gonna get them she will in saying that E1’s hair is always in a ponytail for creche and will be the same for school BUT she’s wears it down off a weekend etc

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.