Non toxic treatment for dreaded head lice!!

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Non toxic treatment for dreaded head lice!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mams.ie
    Keymaster

If, like us, you’ve been battling headlice this year, here is a new treatment (not toxic) from Natural Medicine Company that is sure to knock those lice off your child’s head!!

We’ll be giving it a whizz this weekend! Yep, that’s what I’ll be doing this weekend…..

We shall keep you posted on how it goes!!! See all about the product here

mammycool
    Participant

Let me know how you get on.

Horror of horrors, we have an invasion!! The school has been a hotpot of lice for years but we have managed to avoid. The last term, my dd, has gotten very independent and taken on, doing her own hair. During our holiday, she started to scratch but on inspection, she had burnt her head right through her hair. Two weeks later, scratching still and her brother started to scratch – so major investigation of heads launched. She is absolutely riddled, he had a few and I had three – arrrgh!!! This was discovered last night – so went with the wet hair, conditioner and nit comb. Stripped every bed and towel in the house and doing mammoth laundry today. All teddies, hugging and sharing of beds banned!!

DH went out and bought Nitty Gritty – which hopefully will do the trick.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.