no wheelie bins! and a bit of a rant

Home Forums National Chat no wheelie bins! and a bit of a rant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

my neighbor is throwing empty water bottles over the wall in my back garden she has no wheelie bins she is in her 60s and gives all her rubbish to her son to dispose of. i said it to her about it and she said it must of being dd and her friends i know they put there stuff in the bin because i dont buy bottles of water i have the brita water filter in the fridge and do not put them there. then she was going on about the chalk on my drive way that a makes a show of the house its not her house and the kids wanted to make a hopscotch game then on Saturday the kids on the street got there hands on polystyrene and made a bit of a mess my daughter and her friend came in crying saying that one of neighbors gave out to them. it would be different if the were throwing stones at windows and climbing into gardens and being cheeky but there not there just kids being kids at least there having a child hood there not sick andnot being cooped in there house all day watching tv .

Anonymous
    Inactive

God she sounds like a nutter,dont you just hate nightmare neighbours.

I dont know what to suggest to you to help,i feel for you as i am going through something similar with a neighbour myself so i feel your pain & frustration.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.