no snow…but roads still very dangerous with ice

Home Forums Louth Chat no snow…but roads still very dangerous with ice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My sister had a very lucky escape today on black ice. She was taking it handy as knew the roads weren’t great. Car wont be driven again but thank God she is okay and home.

My other half was driving down to Kildare yesterday and he said its so dangerous driving with black ice on the roads.

We all got so used to ‘seeing’ the snow and ice we can tend to forget the temperature at night is still very low and black ice is there.

JUST BE CAREFUL!

Yvonne

Mummy5 – I couldn’t believe how bad the roads were out with us… very deceiving!

I had a scare myself before Christmas at the entrance to Oriel Cove, its terrifying how easily something can happen… err on the side of caution at all times…

What irritates me though is when other drivers drive right up to you and you can see they are annoyed because we are driving slowly!!

Taylor5

I had a tiny skid today at about 2 on the mill road, just a patch that was in the shade and still icy!!!
    Think we need to start driving with a different cap on with this new weather we are having!

more snow for tonight!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.