No. 2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Well never in a million years did I think I would beposting this but we are expecting baby no.2!! My ds is only 9mths old and we decided to try and have a second close in age but never imagined it would happen this quick for us. Baby 2 due Paddys day and my little man will only be 16 months. Some busy but happy days ahead please god. :D :D :D :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Huge Congratulations to you both,that is really great news.you hear of so many couples these days having trouble & taking years to concieve,you are so lucky.

Best wishes for a safe & happy pregnancy & a healthy baby at the end 😀

lyn11

Thanks Haileysmum, we have had our share of tears with our 2 little angels, we are so grateful to be pregnant again and cant quite believe it has worked for us again so soon.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Delighted for you guys!! Thats fab news – you deserve every bit of happiness that comes your way. Guess we’ll be seeing you at Bagel Bar again soon!! 😀

chewieodie
    Participant

Such lovely news! Congrats 😀
    It is close… but my two are 19 months apart and they are the absolute best of friends. I wouldn’t have it any other way…. They have built in playmates in each other…. 😉

munchin
    Participant

huge congratulations – that’s brilliant news it is close in age but you know what it’ll be worth it – Enjoy

happymumblemum
    Participant

Congrats Lynn 😀

libby1
    Participant

Congrads.. 😀

Taylor5

Thats great news xxx

Maria30

Congrats Lyn

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

lyn11

Thanks guys everything going well so far am 17 weeks today. Cant believe how fast the time goes with a 10 month old to keep me busy!! Ds trying his best to walk, standing on his own for a couple of secs and then sitting down. Cant quite believe I will have 2 in such a short time. Anyone any recommendations for a double buggy?

Maria30

I see a lot of people with the out and about double buggy but I suppose it depends on your needs and whether you want a tandem or side by side.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Phil & Ted is great. I have the double and just love it. It can be a single or a double and is easy to change around.

I had a few issues with the material where it ripped but it was under warranty so I bought it back to Mothercare and they had it fixed for me.

not cheap but worth the spend, definitely!

lyn11

Was thinking about the out and about myself. Not sure about the Phil and Teds, I think its very low to be lifting a baby in and out of! Looked at the Jane powertwin yesterday but ds nearly out of the front seat already so wouldn’t get ant time out of it.

Taylor5

I have a Europa love n care for sale, its like a phil and teds…. going cheap as i want space in my attic, major clear out going on 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.