Nitty Gritty Lice Comb Offer!

Home Forums Education Nitty Gritty Lice Comb Offer!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have your children ever had dreaded headlice?

Annoyingly, most of us have to deal with it at some stage and we reckon Nitty Gritty products are best for getting rid of the nasty nits. They have no pesticides, are made by mums and are VERY effective.

For back to school, Nitty Gritty are offering Mumstown members a special price on their Lice Comb of £5.99 (Plus P&P of £1.24 to Ireland) when you enter the code Mumstown. Go here to see more or place an order: http://nittygritty.co.uk/site/home.asp

If you know any parents who have creche, playschool or school going children – please share, it might reduce the amount of outbreaks!

We found Nitty Gritty best when our 3 children broke out at the same time last year (it was a hellish two weeks!!). We have been using their prevention spray every day before school and have not had any further outbreaks….definitely stocking up on that again before September!

Jedt
    Keymaster

We’ve been using the lice prevention spray since our kids had a triple outbreak last year and so far, no repeat outbreaks, thank goodness!!

Great range of products and no pesticides, so safe for their little heads. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

We use the Nitty Gritty lice repellent spray every morning on our children’s heads and so far, so good.

Already, there are cases of headlice in the school they go to; its so horrible, I cannot recommend the Nitty Gritty products enough. Their lice comb is really brilliant and their products are without nasty chemicals too.

We came across them last year when our 3 children had headlice and since we’ve been using their products, thank goodness, we’ve been lice free.

We also plait our girls hair every morning for school, to keep it tight and help reduce the risk of lice hopping into their heads.

Awful that we have to deal with this kind of thing but such is life!! I would rather deal with tummy bugs than headlice, I found it awful to sort out. 🙄

Jedt
    Keymaster

not sure if this offer is still running but worth a go!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.