Nitty Gritty Headlice products up for grabs!

Home Forums National Chat Nitty Gritty Headlice products up for grabs!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, so its not a topic we like to talk about unless we have to but the unfortunate reality is, headlice affects many of our children at some stage or another.

Having been through it ourselves, we found the Nitty Gritty products excellent for treating the problem and since then, preventing a reoccurance.

Nitty Gritty products are made by mums, without nasty chemicals so they are kind to kids heads but very effective at getting rid of headlice.

We have teamed up with Nitty Gritty to raffle off some Headlice kits which are for teatment and prevention and include; headlice treatment solution, headlice prevention spray and lice comb.

To be in with a chance to win, simply answer this question:
    Do lice prefer:
    1. clean hair
    2. dirty hair
    3. any hair

For the answer, please go to: http://www.nittygritty.co.uk and add your answer on here, easy peasy!!

munchin
    Participant

any hair unfortunately lol – oh the thoughts has me itching

We’ve just about got through the first yr of school and despite lice being in the school twice dd1 escaped……… long may it continue i can but hope!

Fabienne

any hair.

Fabienne

chewieodie

any hair…. 🙁

I’m dreading Rapunzel getting it…. her hair is down to her waist!

Jedt

We’ve been using their Nitty Gritty prevention spray since we were infested last October and thank goodness, have avoided reifestation.

It is a horrible, horrible thing to go through, especially for girls with long hair as its a nightmare to get them out.

The Nitty Gritty comb is the best one we could find, the ends of the bristles are not scratchy, like on some combs and its super strong, so it gets the lice and their eggs out when combing.

I know its horrible but the way I think about it it, prevention is definitely better than cure!!!

Taylor5

Any hair….. oh im itching already!!!

Jedt

I scratch when I just see this thread 😳 😳

twink
    Participant

Any hair, and we got them last summer and it took 2 goes of the hair stuff to get rid- ugh, the thought of ever getting them again……

Yvonne

Any hair!

rossylisa

Any hair 👿

remeneerb
    Participant

Any hair!

I have awful memories of lice when i was a little kid, not a nice experience at all 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congratulations to….

Twink & Rossylisa – you have both been pulled out as winners of a Headlice Kit from Nitty Gritty.

Please email us your address so we can pass on to the Nitty Gritty team to arrange postage of your kits.

Nitty Gritty products are free from nasty chemicals, available from your local pharmacy and excellent for treatment and prevention of nasty nits!!

See more at : http://www.nittygritty.co.uk

munchin
    Participant

congrats Twink and Rossylisa

I must actually look for these products – my dd2’s hair is quiet curly and can get knotty so i use a detangle srpay on her hair and i put a few drops of tea tree oil into – we used this on dd1’s hair on school days……. so far so good BUT never say never!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.