NITE OUT 5TH DECEMBER

Home Forums Louth Chat NITE OUT 5TH DECEMBER

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

Sorry wouldn’tmake tonight

Having a hard day car broke down yesterday – fixed today – broke again

Babysitter rang is sick cann’t make it

Its just going from bad to worse

sunshineorla

See ya all later!!!

Babs

TOO MANY COCKTAILS… 😥 😥

yummymummy

oooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

trixiebell
    Participant

hi there, hope u had a great night and the heads arent too sore!! Had a great night too and it was great to see ya’s! Sorry I couldnt come over, but we were oiut with company, but next time I will go on my own, and get a chance to party with yas lol!!

Ended up in the earth but it was way too packed, took 20 mins to walk to the toilets and another 20 minutes in the queue so not good!

Thanks to Bud light I have no hangover today woohoo!!!

Yvonne

Oh dear Yummy, that doesn’t sound good!!!
    No hangover for me either.. couldn’t do it with the thoughts of getting up to two kiddies this morning!

Great night last night, glad I decided to go!

Hows the rabbit and your head too Taylor?!

Great to meet some more too!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Bit ropey today. Had to leave due to babysitter phone calls around 12.15 and was sad to go as was having lovely night but was glad this morning that had not stayed out too late because I was getting through those pitchers of Cosmos way too fast….I would be in a heap now if I’d gone dancing!

I’m eating crisps and chocolate now to cure my hangover – oh sooo bad!!!

Babs

God, I know I am getting old when two days later I still feel rough!! Remember the days you could go out til the ear;y hours and feel grand the following day… 🙄

Taylor5

i know it was a great night but pitchers of black russians went down waaaayyyyy tooo fast… hangover from hell 😆 😉

Babs

Well, my hubby bought me a pitcher which disappeared!!! Probably just as well as my hangover would have been worse!! I should thank the mysterious cocktail thief at our table for saving some of my remaining brain cells…I’d like to say never again but we all know that just isn’t true 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

whens the next nightout lol !!! 😆

Bookwitch

sounds like you guys had a great night 😆

Babs

The hang overs aren’t far enough in the memories yet…give it another few days and I bet we start planning the next one!!! Trixie, I didn’t get a chance to say hello to you…the night seemed to fly by…you’re in the background of lots of my photos though!!!! 😆 😆

Taylor5

photos!!!! i didnt know you had a camera 😳

I didnt nick your cocktails, I was on the blackrussians you were on cosmos 😆 😆 😆

Think we will leave it to the new year…. Well other then the 13th and the 19th (have you forgotten babs) 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

oooh can i have a goo at the pics, are you on FB Babs?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.